Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Marxkerber

Pages: [1]
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Official Fangame Soundtracks Request Thread
« on: August 23, 2016, 12:19:29 PM »
Why is the playlist called "I wanna challenge kamirin ost" if literally none of the songs are original?
I know that OST is used as "official soundtrack" sometimes, so I assume that's what it means in this context. Still actually makes it a little odd, but at least it sorta makes sense.

If beating first 3 stages takes you forever and is a huge pain in the ass, I recommend you to consider whether you should be playing the game at all.

Yeah I kinda doubt I'll be able to beat it, but I do want to at least get to boss rush. I do find the game fun, I just despise Shine and Bright despite actually having a pretty easy time with it compared to some people thanks to a first try past Rose Gear. I'm sure that I could beat everything again if I REALLY wanted to, I just really don't want to and would probably just take a huge break from it before I'd ever want to go through it all again.

Okay, so I've recently gotten a new computer and am transferring all my stuff on to it, but I know that there's some system in place in order to prevent transferring saves between computers in Kamilia. I'm at The Guy now with all the secrets and having to start over would just be awful. Stage 3 and secret 2 were insane and took forever, but the main problem is Shine and Bright. I hate that boss enough that I would probably just quite playing it if I had to restart. So I want to ask, is there any possible way to actually get a save with the same progress to a different computer. I honestly don't care if I have to save hack to do it, I just want to have a save with the same progress.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: I Wanna Sunspike - Hard Jump?
« on: May 10, 2016, 06:47:29 PM »
That's just how corner jumps work, they are much easier with the good align than with the bad one. If you ever have doubts, here is a list with the aligns for the most common fangame jumps: https://i.imgur.com/1lL1HAS.png .

Hey thanks! That list of aligns is really gonna help. I decided to align myself with a different wall (that the images you provided suggested). I just brush up against this new spot and then go back and save before I start doing attempts and it appears to be making the jump a bit more consistent. I got it within a minute or so of attempts. Then started the game over and played back to that point and made it through again on my 5th try. I think that align is really helping. Thanks!
Actually, that image has a lot of mistakes in it. A few of them are right, but most of them aren't. Hector made a corrected version that you can use here: https://prnt.sc/6hv1ph

Does anybody have any clue what song is used in the Hope The End Of boss? I know it's a remix of Flowering Night, but I can't find it anywhere.

(click to show/hide)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: April 16, 2016, 10:08:14 PM »
Got to Red Miku in Dotkid. The apple boss in this path was total trash.
(click to show/hide)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: I wanna be the qut help
« on: April 11, 2016, 06:12:05 PM »
I'm assuming you have a double jump and you came from the left. If you don't, then I have no idea.
(click to show/hide)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: I'm stuck at Solgryn boss from k2
« on: April 06, 2016, 11:56:37 PM »
The avoidance is from Locus and that game is private. Even if it wasn't, the actual avoidance is a lot harder than Solgryn and that attack is one of the last. My recommendation is to not just rely on moving in a pattern, but to actually try and pay attention to the apples and cross over when you see an opening. When I tried beating it, I tried just walking in a pattern trying to replicate the exact movements of somebody else's strategy and hoping it would work, but as soon as I tried actually watching the apples and timing it myself, I did it pretty quickly. Also, make sure you don't move as soon as the avoidance ends, because you can actually move before you hit the ship and miss it. I did that once and it was awful.

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Be The Micromedley
« on: March 28, 2016, 07:42:05 PM »
Well, it looks pretty cool, but the game immediately crashes after the "Gimmick" text goes away and it zooms in on Geezer's face. I have Windows 7 and I haven't had any problems with other games. I can't seem to find anybody else that has this problem, so I'm not really sure what my problem is.
Crash Log:
(click to show/hide)

« on: March 10, 2016, 09:47:28 PM »
Finally done with the RZ Screens in K3! :atkHappy: Also did the first save of Guy Tower because it's insanely easy and took me like a minute. Fantastic save balance here.:Kappa:
(click to show/hide)

1. The only real problem with v1.30 is the vines in the Guy Tower and maybe the platforms in secret 3 (although I could be wrong there). I believe that in v1.25, the final phase of the Influka avoidance has stupid hitboxes on the knives (the glowy parts kill you). I'm not sure if that was patched in v1.30.

2. Saves can only be transferred to later versions of the game.

Sorry about the ambiguity of my answers. Hope this helps anyways. :atkHappy:
Okay, just spent like an hour and a half on save 3 for secret 3. The platforms definitely behave differently than other games. Save 3 is really the only area that has trouble with that, though. I'm a bit worried about the vines in Guy Tower, though there don't seem to be that many precise vine jumps, so hopefully that won't be too bad. For Influka, I'm probably never gonna get past Boss Rush and if ever get close to beating any of the bosses, I'm pretty sure that I'll be able to replay the game up until boss rush, anyways. I would go and redo everything again now, but Secret 2 took me like 10 hours when I first played it and Shine and Bright was quite possibly the least fun boss I've ever had to grind out. At least there isn't as much wrong with it as I thought!
Thanks for the info!  :atkHappy:

So I've heard a lot of people saying that version 1.30 has a lot of bugs and collision issues in it, but I don't really know what exactly the issues are. I'm at Secret 3 so far and I haven't really encountered any issues yet, but I am a bit worried about the rest of the game. So, I mainly have two questions. 1: What exactly is wrong with 1.30/1.25 and should I switch to 0.992 and 2: Is it possible to transfer 1.30 saves over to 0.992?

« on: February 25, 2016, 02:13:43 AM »
Finally got to final boss in K2! :atkHappy: Still Can't beat Shine and Bright in K3. It's not that it's really all that hard, it's just such a garbage boss that I never want to play it. Shame, too. I'd love to actually see how far I could get into the game and see how well I could do at boss rush.
(click to show/hide)

Edit: HOLY SHIT I ACTUALLY JUST BEAT SHINE AND BRIGHT TODAY AFTER I FIRST TRIED THE LAST PHASE I AM SO HAPPY!
(click to show/hide)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Official Fangame Soundtracks Request Thread
« on: February 25, 2016, 01:53:48 AM »
Another request for NAMTG. Anybody have a clue what the song from the Touhou/Bad End boss is?

(click to show/hide)

Also I know the Mr. Trebole song is a cover of a song called Cantarella, but there are so many covers of that song, so I have no clue which one is the Trebole one.

Pages: [1]