Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Marxkerber

Pages: [1]
Okay, so I've recently gotten a new computer and am transferring all my stuff on to it, but I know that there's some system in place in order to prevent transferring saves between computers in Kamilia. I'm at The Guy now with all the secrets and having to start over would just be awful. Stage 3 and secret 2 were insane and took forever, but the main problem is Shine and Bright. I hate that boss enough that I would probably just quite playing it if I had to restart. So I want to ask, is there any possible way to actually get a save with the same progress to a different computer. I honestly don't care if I have to save hack to do it, I just want to have a save with the same progress.

So I've heard a lot of people saying that version 1.30 has a lot of bugs and collision issues in it, but I don't really know what exactly the issues are. I'm at Secret 3 so far and I haven't really encountered any issues yet, but I am a bit worried about the rest of the game. So, I mainly have two questions. 1: What exactly is wrong with 1.30/1.25 and should I switch to 0.992 and 2: Is it possible to transfer 1.30 saves over to 0.992?

Pages: [1]