Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - wolfy135

Pages: [1] 2
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: I Wanyaaaaa omake?
« on: July 23, 2014, 04:05:52 PM »
I got scared sh*tless by that 2nd picture with the kawaii-desu thing from that one horror game
Do any of those screens do anything?
you mean ao oni? and gyazo is a safe website
Yea, Ao Oni, but not the sites, the screens in-game

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Kamilia 3 Hex Edit Help
« on: July 23, 2014, 02:13:29 PM »
Honestly, I have toyed around with trying to hex-edit K3 for fun, but I think it has to involve the screenshot in the main menu and it compares that to your save file somehow and maybe where you are?
I honestly have 0 idea how Geezer was able to design the saves not being hacked.
Maybe someone will find out and spread the news like a wildfire

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: I Wanyaaaaa omake?
« on: July 23, 2014, 02:10:55 PM »
I got scared sh*tless by that 2nd picture with the kawaii-desu thing from that one horror game
Do any of those screens do anything?

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: July 23, 2014, 01:35:52 PM »

Finally, after over 18 mins on the platform phase on Colonel I'm finally done with this!!!
Dotkid : 1 hour, 10 mins
Piano : +3 hours
Emperor : 4 hours 30 mins
Colonel : 4 hours 15 mins
I'm not 100% sure about my Piano time since it's the only boss where I did random tries to other bosses, but I'd say it took 3 hours and 20 mins since boss rush took me slightly over 12 hours. Not really a great time, could've gotten sub 10 hours if I did'nt suck so bad at Emperor and Dotkid, but whatever. I'm so fucking glad that I beated it anyways :)!

Unlike this god here, I'm only at Stage 3 of Kamilia 3 with 70+ hours  :MVGame:
Took about 31+ hours on Shine and Bright with dice of 3, 7, and 8

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna be the Purple Trap
« on: July 09, 2014, 07:31:01 AM »
I downloaded it yesterday at night and played it a few minutes only. It's a bit hard and I died like 130 times to get to the 2nd save. I really like the design, the moving background and the music :3

I like the game. You should post some pictures of the game to attract more people ;)

I'd love to add pictures, but since this isn't an adventure type game and game only has 3 screens, I wouldn't like to spoil people the next rooms  :atkHappy:

Then only show some of the saves  :Kappa:
I really like the challenge this game has, and it gives me very much of a Rukito feel with the traps and platforming
I am only on the second save, but I am really liking it :D

Unfinished / Incomplete / Re: I Wanna Be Gaming! prototype
« on: July 02, 2014, 07:42:27 PM »
If I could suggest one thing, is that in the start of the levels, remove a lot of the area that has no use, like the ride to the crash, it is just too long and got boring. Now, I didn't play with music so I can't make a note on that, but there is just so much dead space with no use, and bores some people from continuing on.
I see. Yeah now that I think about it the empty space could use some stuff to fill it up.
I'll attempt to rework the first parts.
Also the music selection is unlike any other fangame using music ranging from Bucky O'Hare to Megaman Sprite Game.
I'm adding a level select for debugging, so you can get past the laggy underwater area, just jump to the left in the first intro level.
The bosses are kinda makeshift for until the fangame tutorial post adds the section on boss movement.
I look forward to feedback on what needs to stay and what needs to go.

If I am correct, for boss movement, I know some people use paths, but I think there is a way better way to do movement on bosses. I will try the new update and see how the rest of the game is.

As someone who played through this, and really enjoyed your last game (to my knowledge that you made), Octophobia, I was quite excited to play this, and really wished it was a great game.
It was a pretty good game, until I got to areas 4-8, where the diffculty has a major spike in some of the screens.
Area 9 and 10 were nicely challenging, and I had a lot of fun doing to platforming in the two areas, but it felt that area 10 was a lot eaiser than area 9 in the terms of platforming.
I beat the whole game within about 4 1/2 hours, and got all the secrets. The secrets were nicely hidden, even though you could kinda tell where they were since they had a pattern of where they were hidden.
Overall, I enjoyed this game quite nicely, and I am excited to do 10+, and I hope it makes area 10 harder
I give this game a 8/10  :atkHappy:
(Also, sorry for long paragraph  :BibleThump:)
EDIT: I would also like to see a warp room added in, so we can easily go to area's we want to re-play, or bosses to re-fight.

Sorry I'm late. and I'm okay with long paragraphs :AtkHappy:

And I just released  a new version, Portal room was added(lot of people wanted it and I was gonna add it too), but sorry I couldn't take care of the rest of what you said. :atkCry:

Thanks for the new update, and don't worry about the other issues, they were just some diffculty things that may have been just me, and that would take a lot of work to re-work the rooms.
Also, don't worry about the late reply :atkHappy:
Hope to see more great things out of you soon!

EDIT: How can I get out of the credits room?  :atkCry:
EDIT 2: After searching for about 10 mins after the credits, I found the portal room. Only problem is that is is way to hidden for an normal played to really see.

« on: July 01, 2014, 03:58:56 PM »
If I could suggest one thing, is that in the start of the levels, remove a lot of the area that has no use, like the ride to the crash, it is just too long and got boring. Now, I didn't play with music so I can't make a note on that, but there is just so much dead space with no use, and bores some people from continuing on.

« on: June 30, 2014, 10:00:15 PM »
I spent about 10 mins playing this game before I was lagged really bad in the water exploration screen.
Honestly, this whole game seems like a big train-wreck. It seems that nothing is in that much of an order, and some of the levels just seem really long and have nothing good to do in them, except walk left, right and maybe jump. There seems to be no challenge involved, but maybe I didn't get that far.
Some of the tile sets look nice, but this seems far from an enjoyable game. Everything just seems placed there, and has no good level design.
I don't wanna offend you, but this really isn't that good of a game. I want to see somewhat of a challenge within the start of the game, even if it isn't that hard. It is quite a boring game to start, and not many people will want to continue on.
In a nutshell, the game is all over, and needs some kind of  sense of what it wants to be. I know it is a prototype, but I will come back and visit it when it has more to offer, and in a higher completion stage.
Sorry if I offended you, I am just giving back my criticism to try to make this a better game, because I can see that you have possible potential to make something good.
-Wolfy

As someone who played through this, and really enjoyed your last game (to my knowledge that you made), Octophobia, I was quite excited to play this, and really wished it was a great game.
It was a pretty good game, until I got to areas 4-8, where the diffculty has a major spike in some of the screens.
Area 9 and 10 were nicely challenging, and I had a lot of fun doing to platforming in the two areas, but it felt that area 10 was a lot eaiser than area 9 in the terms of platforming.
I beat the whole game within about 4 1/2 hours, and got all the secrets. The secrets were nicely hidden, even though you could kinda tell where they were since they had a pattern of where they were hidden.
Overall, I enjoyed this game quite nicely, and I am excited to do 10+, and I hope it makes area 10 harder
I give this game a 8/10  :atkHappy:
(Also, sorry for long paragraph  :BibleThump:)
EDIT: I would also like to see a warp room added in, so we can easily go to area's we want to re-play, or bosses to re-fight.

Programming Questions / Re: Avoidance help
« on: June 10, 2014, 09:53:22 PM »
Alright, thanks Sniper! I'll test it out when I am able to get to my computer with my Game-Maker on it

Programming Questions / Re: Avoidance help
« on: June 10, 2014, 09:44:10 PM »
Where would I place this code, in the timeline step events of where I would want it, or somewhere else?

Programming Questions / Avoidance help
« on: June 10, 2014, 09:25:17 PM »
As someone who is starting to get into game-making, and starting to make avoidances, I had a question of how to do a screen-tilt like some avoidances do, and the picture i have for example is LunarMagic from K3 because it was the first one to come to my head
(click to show/hide)
Does anyone know the code of how to do this, or how they do it?
Thanks a ton if you get working code for me :D

Video Games / Most addicting game
« on: June 01, 2014, 11:36:23 PM »
What has been the most addicting game you have played?
Personally, mine has been Dark Souls 2 recently, and I have no idea why  :atkHappy:

Meet and Greet! / Re: Heyo
« on: June 01, 2014, 08:31:01 PM »
Thanks everyone for the kind welcomes <3
And a good ol'  :Kappa: back to you, Klazen
and conly, I'll be sure to make em extra hard, just for you  :DapperKapper:

Pages: [1] 2