Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - wolfy135

Pages: [1]
Programming Questions / Avoidance help
« on: June 10, 2014, 09:25:17 PM »
As someone who is starting to get into game-making, and starting to make avoidances, I had a question of how to do a screen-tilt like some avoidances do, and the picture i have for example is LunarMagic from K3 because it was the first one to come to my head
(click to show/hide)
Does anyone know the code of how to do this, or how they do it?
Thanks a ton if you get working code for me :D

Video Games / Most addicting game
« on: June 01, 2014, 11:36:23 PM »
What has been the most addicting game you have played?
Personally, mine has been Dark Souls 2 recently, and I have no idea why  :atkHappy:

Meet and Greet! / Heyo
« on: May 28, 2014, 03:36:48 PM »
Hia, I'm Wolfgang, or wolfy135 on Twitch, and I'm mostly a lurker in streams on Twitch and a lurker on forums. I felt that I should have a forum post to say who I am, and also to meet new people.
I'm Wolfgang, and live in the good ol' United States of 'Murica, and enjoy music games like Stepmania, Osu!, and more. I also enjoy making IWBTG fangames, and playing them. I am currently making 3 games, one avoidance game, one platforming/story with one boss, and one story-based game. I also do enjoy streaming from time to time, from Fangames to other games.
I hope I enjoy my time on the forums, and it is nice to meet anyone new here!
 :atkHappy:

Pages: [1]