Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Nemega

Pages: [1]
User-Made Creations / I wanna be the Co-op 1.69 Extra Patch
« on: December 26, 2015, 07:49:19 PM »
Hey !

It has been a while but as promised I am back with a fangame made from scratch using Construct 2.
It is an online multiplayer oriented fangame featuring 4 stages and 7 bosses. I put a lot of effort into it and I really hope you will like it (around 1 year of production time, hundred of hours poured into it).

I highly suggest playing it on Two Players Mode using Chrome for the best experience.

https:///futuroueb.free.fr/IWBTC/

Commands:
F11: Fullscreen, M: Turn on/off sounds

Thank you ! :D

Unfinished / Incomplete / New engine. Help needed
« on: June 07, 2015, 09:33:25 AM »
Hey,

I am requesting the help of experienced players for an upcoming engine made using Construct 2. For those who don't know me, I presented myself earlier on this forum.
I am a 26 years old mobile developer working at a french social gaming company. I have been following this community for a few months and found it awesome. Everyday I make casual games so what a relief to see you guys play some crazy hardcore fangames :D
I am not that great of a player myself. I only played the most famous games out there (Boshy, KTG, Cultured, 8bit, K2, ...), but I am very dedicated and did my best to finish them (well except K2, still stuck at boss rush, owell... xd).
While I am still writing this, congrats for the fangame marathon. I followed it intensely and you guys did a great job. Hyped for next year !

So what made me take a step forward to be switching from a viewer to a more active role ? I want to share my dev experience with you guys. I want to make fangames too. My goal would probably be to stream the development of a fangame, but I guess not until I have made some fangames beforehand. I will definitively try my best to bring some fresh ideas.

yoroshiku onegaishimasu ! ;)
So I tried replicating the physics used by the infamous game maker engines (yuutu) using the framework Construct 2 by Scirra. I want to make a fangame out of this new engine and make it open source for everyone interested in this awesome framework. To provide the best experience possible for you players, if you have a few minutes to spare you can check out the engine which is playable online and help me improve it:

https://futuroueb.free.fr/IWBTG/?ms=150&j=415&g=1000&dj=320&fs=500&jr=75&ss=1000

Controls:
Jump: Shift
Shoot: Z
Restart: R

You can adjust every value used to make the physics if you find it not accurate. The game should be running at 60FPS.

Max Speed: The maximum speed the object can accelerate to in pixel per second
Jump: Speed at which the jump start, in pixel per second
Gravity: Acceleration from gravity, in pixel per second
D. Jump: Speed at which the double jump start, in pixel per second
Fall speed: Maximum speed the object can reach in free fall, in pixel per second
Jump release: Multiplicator of the Y velocity when the user stops jumping, in percent

When you are done, you can click "Export" and copy/paste values on this topic.

Again, thank you for your time.

Meet and Greet! / Hi there
« on: June 07, 2015, 06:50:28 AM »
I am a 26 years old mobile developer working at a french social gaming company. I have been following this community for a few months and found it awesome. Everyday I make casual games so what a relief to see you guys play some crazy hardcore fangames :D
I am not that great of a player myself. I only played the most famous games out there (Boshy, KTG, Cultured, 8bit, K2, ...), but I am very dedicated and did my best to finish them (well except K2, still stuck at boss rush, owell... xd).
While I am still writing this, congrats for the fangame marathon. I followed it intensely and you guys did a great job. Hyped for next year !

So what made me take a step forward to be switching from a viewer to a more active role ? I want to share my dev experience with you guys. I want to make fangames too. My goal would probably be to stream the development of a fangame, but I guess not until I have made some fangames beforehand. I will definitively try my best to bring some fresh ideas.

yoroshiku onegaishimasu ! ;)

Pages: [1]