Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - AlextheTroller

Pages: [1]
Meet and Greet! / Live streams
« on: September 20, 2014, 10:28:02 AM »
For those who dont know me im Alex 16 year old boy that loves fangames and basically any game in general but what i like even more is when i stream and give joy to other people  :4Head:

For those who aren't familiar with my channel i basically stream most of the time fangames and some times other indie games or just work on some boring project's but my main goal is to make other people happy and talk with them ( most of the time's  :Kappa: )

Some times i will make giveaway's to other people like a free copy of "Something: The Game" and that kind of stuff when i reach a specific amount of follower's.

I will totally do some other stuff in the future ( probably when i get a new PC ) but for now im going to stick with what i have and what i like and some time's will make staw poll's to choose something that you want to see more than me!

Anyways hope you learned some stuff about me and i would really appreciate if you go to my channel   right now and smash that purple follow button :3

MA' CHANNEL! ---> https://www.twitch.tv/alexthetroller

And most of all thank for reading this shite  :MVGame:

-Alex

Pages: [1]