Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - AlextheTroller

Pages: [1]
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: I Wanna Destroy The Needleverse problem
« on: February 24, 2018, 04:05:40 PM »
Hey there, creator of Needleverse here. the path that you're taking there is the path for the secret. Instead of going that way just go like this: httpss://i.imgur.com/6zzvyPV.png

Tournaments / Re: Fangame Marathon 2017 Date Discussion
« on: March 01, 2017, 02:43:21 PM »
Seems like a good date too me, my final exams end before that date so it should be fine. If my internet can handle streaming then I might attend in this event; who knows  :wixSanic:

User-Made Creations / Re: Apple Star Script
« on: February 26, 2017, 09:25:30 AM »
Looks amazing, thank you for making my life easier figuring out how to make cool shapes  :atkHappy:
I will make sure to credit you in case I use it. ^^

Game Design / Re: Seemless blocks
« on: February 08, 2017, 02:07:30 PM »

Works like a charm, easy to implement code and really neat for making quick and gorgeous levels!.

Would definitely recommend!  -Alex

Art & Graphics / Re: Drawings
« on: October 22, 2015, 07:35:29 AM »
Since im here why not post one of mine drawings  :tenKapple:

This was my very first digital drawing i ever made in a program.. kinda proud of it till this day tho'  :atkHappy:
(click to show/hide)

A few years passed and i decided to make a "remake" of that same image made completely from scratch in paint. net! Take a look.
(click to show/hide)

Hopefully you liked my drawings!  :FrankerZ:

-Alex

Announcements / Re: Help a community Member!
« on: June 18, 2015, 08:22:23 AM »
Im sry to hear that your pc got rekt... mine was too and i know how bad it feels! I will try to donate you some money if i can because my wallet are my parents  :Kappa:  but that doesn't mean im useless. I think i can help you more with picking up your pc, what i mean is that i can find you a pc that will run top notch games flawlessly on normal graphics, stream on it and of course doing whatever you want.

If you want a normal or gaming pc please tell me and i will try my best to find the cheapest possible choice ( picking parts individually ) and i will contact you by giving the part list that i will make in pcpartpicker.com

Again hopefully this will be helpful to you and pls someone respond so i can know what kind of pc he needs.  :atkHappy:

If you dont get it so far, i am a pc builder and heck i got a descend experience ( builded 4 pc's and fixed a few ) so i wont make any mistakes while i choose the components.

WISH U LUCK with the foundation! :denKamilia:
                                                                                                                                                                          - Alex

The Lounge / Re: what was the first fangame you played?
« on: January 04, 2015, 02:45:16 PM »
I think it was was I wanna Kill the Guy, no wonder why i like geezer so much  :SoonerLater:

Meet and Greet! / Re: Live streams
« on: September 22, 2014, 10:31:31 AM »
Yooooo, Alex. :3
You finally joined the forums!

There's like 2 month's that im in this forums so yeah :D

You seem to remind me of some one
Same name alex
Still advertises his streams
Nope no idea
Welcome Mr Troller

I have no idea what youre talking about   :Kappa:

Meet and Greet! / Live streams
« on: September 20, 2014, 10:28:02 AM »
For those who dont know me im Alex 16 year old boy that loves fangames and basically any game in general but what i like even more is when i stream and give joy to other people  :4Head:

For those who aren't familiar with my channel i basically stream most of the time fangames and some times other indie games or just work on some boring project's but my main goal is to make other people happy and talk with them ( most of the time's  :Kappa: )

Some times i will make giveaway's to other people like a free copy of "Something: The Game" and that kind of stuff when i reach a specific amount of follower's.

I will totally do some other stuff in the future ( probably when i get a new PC ) but for now im going to stick with what i have and what i like and some time's will make staw poll's to choose something that you want to see more than me!

Anyways hope you learned some stuff about me and i would really appreciate if you go to my channel   right now and smash that purple follow button :3

MA' CHANNEL! ---> https://www.twitch.tv/alexthetroller

And most of all thank for reading this shite  :MVGame:

-Alex

Pages: [1]