Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Fireball7d7

Pages: [1]
General Discussion / (Serious) Dont Get Windows 10 if...
« on: July 29, 2015, 05:47:28 PM »
This post is to warn anyone with a Nvidia graphics card not to get the Windows 10 upgrade.  Due to an error, Nvidia is not compatiable with Windows 10 and downloading the update will lock your computer with no way of fixing it.

Gameplay & Discussion / Official Fangame Soundtracks Request Thread
« on: July 16, 2015, 08:13:42 PM »
Just as the title says, post here if you want to know what songs are used in any fangame; I will edit this post with each find, and may also make periodic sweeps of the thread when I've finished adding on.

Found tracks

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

Link to a spreadsheet of songs used in various avoidances (thanks to petsson12 for providing it): httpss://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1QEiFeVCKsWZGuu8Fa1ItYBv5uK-Y_SN4yGHYYiZMSME/edit?usp=sharing

(click to show/hide)

Off Topic / The Game
« on: May 26, 2015, 10:13:32 PM »
I lost the game.

The Lounge / Fangame Playstyle
« on: April 23, 2015, 09:54:40 PM »
Am i the only one who plays with their keyboard on their lap because apparently that is considered weird?

Gameplay & Discussion / K3 Savefile
« on: April 08, 2015, 12:31:45 AM »
I had to refresh my computer and when I start up K3, it says "Wrong Savefile."  Does anyone know how to fix this?

Gameplay & Discussion / Fangame Music
« on: January 16, 2015, 10:29:36 PM »
Does anyone know the name of the song from I wanna Rose Gear?  It is present in this video.

Gameplay & Discussion / Series Z 2 Fangame Crashing
« on: October 06, 2014, 10:28:56 PM »
I am playing I wanna break the series Z 2 and it crashes after the first stage where the cherry drops down.  Does anyone know how to fix this or is willing to lend me a save at the boss with the first secret?

https://gyazo.com/af4857dce70397f7ac2219c9399c05a8

Pages: [1]