Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Fireball7d7

Pages: [1] 2 3 4
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Official Fangame Soundtracks Request Thread
« on: October 16, 2016, 07:54:58 PM »
Couldn't add the playlist directly so linked the channel, finished I Wanna Sunspike

« on: October 16, 2016, 12:20:39 PM »
Added - Various Songs, Crimson Needle 2

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: I Wanna Defeat The Seven Colors
« on: July 11, 2016, 10:34:44 PM »
Honestly thats just a hard jump.  I got stuck on it for a while when I got there.  It comes down to learning how to do the bottom and then learning the height to full jump through the top.  You also have infinite jump when you touch that red thing

Tournaments / Re: Fangame Marathon 2016 Wrap-Up/Future Considerations
« on: June 14, 2016, 02:26:52 PM »
The purpose of a team is to support each other and work together so by streaming, I see that as going against that.  I am not saying do not stream, I am saying that it would be more respectful of the people who put together the marathon to not stream for a 2-3 day period.

Tournaments / Re: Fangame Marathon 2016 Wrap-Up/Future Considerations
« on: June 13, 2016, 04:36:52 PM »
I think people in the community, especially on the Twitch team should not be streaming during the marathon and hosting it to show their support.  I was extremely agitated to find people on the team streaming during the marathon, not in relation to it whatsoever. 

If Razer actually replies to me and sends me either a new keyboard or replacement parts, then Ill submit some runs but until then I cant play anything fangame related

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Fangame keyboard review thread
« on: April 08, 2016, 03:02:26 PM »
Razer DeathStalker ($60)

All I wanted was a cheap keyboard for gaming and this keyboard may be mechanical, but the way it is designed causes it to break easily.  Multiple times within a years span, the pushback on the left shift key has broken, preventing me from playing fangames. There are no replacement keys online and the company will not email you back if you try to ask fro replacement parts.  DONT BUY THIS FOR FAMGAMES

My school runs an event called Roar For a Cure which is an event with the B+ foundation.  This foundation was founded to fight against childhood cancer.  We could use this as the place for donations.  Here is the link if you are interested in this company
(click to show/hide)
Link for my school group
I'm just throwing this out there as a suggestion

You should move this post to here https://www.iwannacommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=884.0
Its a topic dedicated to progress made in fangames.

« on: February 14, 2016, 09:49:03 AM »
Edit: Added Indigo Song of Go Across the Rainbow

« on: December 22, 2015, 02:53:48 PM »
First two songs? (Not Title screen)
(click to show/hide)

Tools & Software / Re: Jtool - a new RMJ-type thing
« on: December 12, 2015, 08:54:56 PM »
Would it be possible to include gravity modifiers in all 4 directions?

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: December 07, 2015, 10:35:34 PM »

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: I wanna beat the Zorgo Needle v1.2
« on: November 08, 2015, 09:20:38 AM »
You can save in between the spikes if there are no save blockers.  This picture shows my thought. httpss://gyazo.com/c4ed2cd15b3c8c933e2896b98e35e202

Pages: [1] 2 3 4