Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Raganoxer

Pages: [1]
The Lounge / Opinions on Series Z 3?
« on: September 08, 2015, 02:01:06 AM »

i was drawing this for the lulz and decided to post it. I enjoy the game to a guilty degree but there's still a lot i dislike. mainly because of the amount of copying but that's beside the point. What about the rest of you? opinions? likes and dislikes?

Programming Questions / help with traps
« on: January 03, 2015, 10:39:31 PM »
trying to code traps on yuutu engine to follow a path and cannot get them to work, i created the path to follow and all but it either A. refuses to move OR B. just moved one direction. What is the coding to make a spike follow a path?

well im always thinking about introducing who i am and what the fangame community thinks about what i do for a living ever since boshy.. but i guess i have to explain who i am eventually so ill start now.

Hey everyone! im Raganoxer, i play fangames at an advance skill level and a few of you ma know me, i stream, i rage, and i often talk to other big name fangame players.

List of fangames ive beaten for those interested -> httpss://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AiZtXb9BvFc-dFRVZldfR2t3LTdSXzQ4SC1wOGZfdFE&usp=drive_web#gid=0

However i dont really play fangames, i make them. However i do not make fangames on the PC because all of you can do that, i however create (more like re-create) fangames on a game called Little Big Planet 2. and not just sh**ty rehashes of fangames. i create the fangame i base it off of 100% with only minor changes (different physics)

Fangames ive recreated include (in order)
- - - - - - - -
I wanna be the Guy (began making fangames on LBP2 in 2010)
I wanna be the Guy's christmas
I wanna be the Boshy (the fangame that boomed my popularity in 2012)
I wanna see you suffer (first exceedingly hard fagame)
I wanna be the barrage
I wanna be the alphabet
I wanna be a charr
I wanna be the 100 rooms
I wanna be the TAS (called "this is not possible" on LBP2"
I wanna kill the kamilia 1 + I wanna kill the kamilia 2 (mixed together to be "i wanna kill the guy" on little big planet)
I wanna break through seven trials (level corrupted and deleted  :atkCry: )
I wanna be the brute of a man
I wanna kill the needle games (called "i wanna kill the spike" on LBP2)
I wanna be the hereditary baldess 2 (called "i wanna be the help" on LBP2)

Current projects im working on
- - - - - - - -
I wanna be the GR (development Hell at the moment)

I wanna kill the Happil 2 (called "i wanna kill the Happil" on LBP2)

I wanna be the Guy 2 (the equivalent to "i wanna kill the guy" on the pc version)

- - - - - - - - -
This post is just really to get out who i am and why im important in my own special way, and im sorry if any of you makers reading this dont like me making one of your fangames on LBP2, but i took some of my favorite ones and simply wanted them to be more noticed, i introduced the I-Wanna culture to the Little Big Planet community and some have even went on to make there own AND some have taken up fangame making on the PC.

although now that i say this, i ask all of you this..
Any fangame you'd like to see me re-create on LBP2?
and
Any of you have any questions about anything else?

please give feedback on what you think, whether you think its cute im remaking fangames on a whole new scale or you think im stupid wasting my time just making them on a game thats not on the PC

I included some photos for you to see what they sorta look like
if youre interested in seeing more photos just ask

If you wanna try out this recreated fangames yourself then play this game, post a comment on the level saying hi :D
Game : Little Big Planet 2
System : PlayStation 3
Account : Matlagma / Matlagmas_Works

People who work with me ~

Pawstuff - tester
MatthewRPG - assisstant and tester
Zombiek6000 - main beta-tester
xXBloodVampireXx - musician
Josh_J_2000 - sub-tester
Courage136dog - sub-tester

New members ~

TheOldBoot - sub-tester
Jujumas - technician and beta-tester

TL;DR : I make fangames on LBP2 and im sorta important in a way ._. just kind of anti-social, photos included of what i do

Pages: [1]