Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - xElectricZz

Pages: [1]
User-Made Creations / I Wanna Elecspike
« on: December 13, 2015, 06:38:23 AM »

This is a fangame I've been working on for a few months now, and I've finally completed it and think it's time for release.

This consists of 4 platforming stages, increasing in difficulty, and an almost 3 minute barrage boss at the end of it all. This is NOT recommended for beginner fangame players.

If you find any bugs or you just wanna let me know about something, you can contact me the following ways:
Twitch: xelectriczzgaming
Twitter: xElectricZz

Anyway, here's the download link to version 1.0: https://www.mediafire.com/download/q35v9q6n4wcjgzi/I+Wanna+Elecspike+v1.0.zip

I hope you enjoy it!

Maker: xElectricZz (me)
Engine: I wanna be the Studio Engine YoYoYo Edition v1.11
Testers: Tehjman1993, Stinkycheeseone890, Ipecacman, YoYoYoDude1

Programming Questions / Non-Restarting music only working on one song?
« on: February 08, 2014, 04:38:30 PM »
the engine I'm using is Yutuuu Edition.

While trying to make my fangame music not restart, i looked around this forum and found some code Seph posted under an older thread, along with instructions to delete a few things in a few objects..

Code: [Select]
if !sound_isplaying(song) { sound_loop(song); }
When i deleted the things, and used this under the creation code of the playMusic object for the default track01, (guy rock), it worked. I pressed R, the music didn't restart. I died, it didn't restart. i switched rooms, it didn't restart.

But, after that testing, i added in some music i found so i didn't have to use guy rock on some rooms. Once i added it, and tried it on a a few rooms, it didn't work. The strange thing is, the rooms with guy rock worked perfectly. The room restarted quickly, and the music didn't ever restart. In the rooms with my music, the room took about a full second to load every time i hit R, and the music restarted. while it was loading, it looked like it was trying to resize itself a bit. before posting this i messed around in game maker for about 60 or so minutes on and off trying to fix it. does anybody have any idea what I'm doing wrong?

Pages: [1]