Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - Nauhst

Pages: [1]
Gameplay & Discussion / Mechanical keyboard?
« on: July 06, 2014, 01:53:12 PM »
Hi, I was just wondering what others do here. When I first started playing fangames I used a mechanical keyboard (SteelSeries 6G v2) but I kept having trouble doing small jumps so I tried a cheapo keyboard and I found it much easier to do jumps like diamonds, double diamonds, M jumps and stuff like that. Now I have switched back to my mechanical keyboard and I found that while it is easier to do diamonds for me now, it still is a little harder and I also have a harder time doing ledge jumps and other jumps in that vein. What do you guys use for fangames?

Meet and Greet! / Hello everyone.
« on: April 24, 2014, 08:38:55 AM »
Hi folks!

I'm 27 years old and I come from Sweden.

I came across fangames after having been watching Cirno for a while, having stumbled across his channel on twitch after mainly watching some Quake streams. The first time Paragusrants had Cirno try cultured was the first time I heard of fangames and I became interested. I'm still not very good but I do have a lot of fun playing these games. My favourite games so far are a lot of spikes, green moon, uhuhu spike 1-2,  ゆるい針ゲ, the box trap games, air and cool guy, the last two even though I don't really like troll games.

Nice too meet you all!

Pages: [1]