Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - assassin5

Pages: [1]
The song used in if(I wanna be the GOD){with(†耐久神you†){instance_destroy()} 神デスver ( )

It's

Game Design / Re: Not Another Needle Contest - Announcement Thread
« on: February 25, 2018, 03:26:37 AM »
HYPE!!  :atkLove: Definitely gonna join this time.

I dont expect anyone to know this. The music that starts playing on death in I wanna celebrate 100, on the bossfight vs. the coke and the Japanese soda. It is some kind of upbeat jazz music?

No one i know can appreciate just how difficult this game is. I'm so happy to have finally beat it after have been stuck on Crime and Punishment for weeks. I almost fucked it up in the end because i was so nervous. I think it took me around 4000 deaths total and around 100 deaths on Crime and Punishment (give or take).

So there it is. Just wanted to share it with someone.

Have a nice day :)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: How do i jump cancel?
« on: February 14, 2016, 05:51:11 AM »
There are multiple ways to jump cancel, I don't know how the numpad trick works so I'll explain the method I use

You want to hold down the jump key, release it and hit it again within the same frame. If you have shift bound as jump you can use both shift keys to make it more reasonable (or just bind 2 keys you're more comfortable with). The timing is very precise and takes a lot of practice and getting used to.

The reason why this works is because the game multiplies your vertical speed by 0.45 when the release_jump_button is triggered. Jump cancelling lets you release the jump button multiple times in a single jump and that's why a cancel looks so weird too.

Thank you very much it makes sence now. I tried it out and it worked!

I really need to learn jump cancel to be able to beat the Crime and Punishment phase in Kamilia 3. (or so im told).
really dont see what one thing has to do with the other :o

I don't know either i was just told i needed to learn for this thing in particular.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: I wanna be the xenoglossia - where is it?
« on: February 14, 2016, 12:42:49 AM »
That looks pretty awesome, unfortunately i don't know. Hopefully someone knows.

Pretty awesome thanks. Was a bit scary to just download a random .exe file and run it but it seems safe ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Gameplay & Discussion / How do i jump cancel?
« on: February 14, 2016, 12:30:31 AM »
I was looking through the forums and found this guide on the subject:

https://www.iwannacommunity.com/forum/index.php?topic=1283.0

"...practice canceling the jump input mid-jump. To do this, hold the jump key and then also hold one of the numlock keys AFTER holding jump..."

I have the numlock enabled and press a numlock key but nothing happens to my jump. What am i doing wrong? How does this work? I don't get it.

I really need to learn jump cancel to be able to beat the Crime and Punishment phase in Kamilia 3. (or so im told).

Meet and Greet! / Re: Zup
« on: February 09, 2016, 03:35:33 PM »

General Discussion / Re: Is there a way to pratice bosses in Kamilia3?
« on: February 09, 2016, 10:35:44 AM »
Yes that is exactly it. Thanks a lot i will try it out!

General Discussion / Is there a way to pratice bosses in Kamilia3?
« on: February 08, 2016, 10:30:18 PM »
This have probally been asked before but could not find anything on the forums or google.

I'm stuck on Boss 1 (the final phase) and i die all the time in Kamilia3. Is there a way to pratice the last phase of the fight without having to go through all the others all the time which can be rather frustration because of the RNG.

I know I should probally not play Kamilia 3 if i can't even beat the first boss...

Thanks.

Meet and Greet! / Zup
« on: February 08, 2016, 09:34:51 PM »
Hi all.

Pages: [1]