I Wanna Community

Fangames => Gameplay & Discussion => Topic started by: Kamilia on September 04, 2013, 07:27:30 PM

Title: Fangames Difficult Level <M-LEVEL> <Ver. 0.7>
Post by: Kamilia on September 04, 2013, 07:27:30 PM
Difficult Table
Lv. 03
Lv. 16
Lv. 25
Lv. 28
Lv. 37
Lv. 38
Lv. 39
Lv. 40
Lv. 41
Lv. 42
Lv. 43
Lv. 44
Lv. 45
Lv. 46
Lv. 47
Lv. 48
Lv. 49
Lv. 51
Lv. 52
Lv. 53
Lv. 54
Lv. 55
Lv. 56
Lv. 57
Lv. 58
Lv. 59
Lv. 60
Lv. 61
Lv. 62
Lv. 63
Lv. 64
Lv. 65
Lv. 66
Lv. 67
Lv. 68
Lv. 69
Lv. 70
Lv. 71
Lv. 72
Lv. 73
Lv. 74
Lv. 75
Lv. 76
Lv. 77
Lv. 78
Lv. 79
Lv. 80
Lv. 81
Lv. 82
Lv. 83
Lv. 84
Lv. 85
Lv. 86
Lv. 87
Lv. 88
Lv. 89
Lv. 90
Lv. 91
Lv. 92
Lv. 93
Lv. 94
Lv. 95
Lv. 96
Lv. 97
Lv. 98
Lv. 99
Title: Re: Fangames Level Ver. 0.4 [M-Level]
Post by: Starz0r on September 04, 2013, 07:45:48 PM
Sticked :BloodTrail:
Post by: Kinata on September 04, 2013, 10:24:57 PM
Why is Brute only level 95 if no one's beaten it? D:

Also it should say "Medium" not "Clear" because Brute has multiple difficulties.
Post by: Swordslinger on September 05, 2013, 03:24:54 AM
I Thought Kamilia 3 was going to be level 96 :O
Post by: Derpyhoovesiwbtg on September 05, 2013, 11:15:38 AM
Gee, thanks Kamilia!  :BloodTrail:
Post by: Hectorpaddy on September 05, 2013, 11:51:24 AM
I don't really understand this list anyway. It wouldn't bother me if it was personal feeings about how hard the game was for you, but then why are there games nobody has beaten on this list? It can't be a list in that manner than.
Post by: ethinthenougathorn on September 07, 2013, 07:54:01 AM
im very curious about TAS2.........
Post by: TheMarios327 on September 07, 2013, 04:54:18 PM
Oh I remember this list. Some random notes  :BionicBunion:
 I don't get why Boshy on rape is at Lv 96. I remember beating every world bar 2, 4 and 10 without problems, and I have gotten quite far on those worlds I haven't beaten, and I'm not that good at Boshy. Similar case with IWBTG on impossible being at Lv95. Impossible/very hards should'nt be included if you ask me, since most of these games are designed to be played on medium (and some few on hard). IMO The only exception to this are games that actually get harder when playing on a harder difficulty setting (like Play The Endurance 2 and Popularity) rather than just having to last longer until reaching a save.
 I also don't get what Revolution is doing at Lv94; none of those bosses is hard to perfect at all, specially since there's no random attacks which means it's all about memory. Maybe I'll give you Yawaraka, but it's way too short and it's not really that hard when compared to harder non-random stuff like Evans or Double Lariat from IWBTMusic on Extreme :X. Sunspike being lower than Galaxy really bothers me, although I'm fairly certain that the reason of why Sunspike took me around 7.5k deaths is my keyboard so nvm that :Z.

Also, what Kinata said about Brute of a Man, imo it should be Lv97 or at least Lv96 :V. But actually, Brute of a Man is impossible without a "mod" or anything of the likes, so idk if it should be on the list.
Post by: Hectorpaddy on September 07, 2013, 07:14:31 PM
Oh I remember this list. Some random notes  :BionicBunion:
 I don't get why Boshy on rape is at Lv 96. I remember beating every world bar 2, 4 and 10 without problems, and I have gotten quite far on those worlds I haven't beaten, and I'm not that good at Boshy. Similar case with IWBTG on impossible being at Lv95. Impossible/very hards should'nt be included if you ask me, since most of these games are designed to be played on medium (and some few on hard). IMO The only exception to this are games that actually get harder when playing on a harder difficulty setting (like Play The Endurance 2 and Popularity) rather than just having to last longer until reaching a save.
 I also don't get what Revolution is doing at Lv94; none of those bosses is hard to perfect at all, specially since there's no random attacks which means it's all about memory. Maybe I'll give you Yawaraka, but it's way too short and it's not really that hard when compared to harder non-random stuff like Evans or Double Lariat from IWBTMusic on Extreme :X. Sunspike being lower than Galaxy really bothers me, although I'm fairly certain that the reason of why Sunspike took me around 7.5k deaths is my keyboard so nvm that :Z.

Also, what Kinata said about Brute of a Man, imo it should be Lv97 or at least Lv96 :V. But actually, Brute of a Man is impossible without a "mod" or anything of the likes, so idk if it should be on the list.

Actually Kinata found out that Brute was possible, but save was so stupidely dumb, that he uses the mod anyway.
Post by: Kamilia on September 08, 2013, 08:17:52 AM
I and other Korean players spent more than a year to examine and make this list.
most of data of the games are made by comparison of other user's beating time and etc.
we already talked about games that nobody has beaten with japanese makers and players.
this list is just for interest and reference which means it's not 100% criteria.
so you really don't have to compare with your own criteria to this list.

it wouldn't make sense if you keep only mentioning that you don't get anyting.
Post by: ethinthenougathorn on September 08, 2013, 08:38:07 AM
i think its good there is such a list, and of course it will never fit 100% for all people`s opinion.

but i have question to kamilia: how can a game get on the list, because there are many games not on the list? is this because it ver. 0.4 and all games you have played will get rank one day or do you just pick "good games"?
Post by: Kamilia on September 08, 2013, 09:00:57 AM
of course it's because the list is still ver. 0 .4  and will be updated for sure.
if it's famous, popular, or something i really know about, i get the games on the list.
Post by: TheMarios327 on September 08, 2013, 10:10:52 AM
Don't get me wrong. I think the list is fine aside from those aspects (and some others) I mentioned, and even if I disagree partially with it, it's still useful since most of the games included on it are somewhat decent.
Also I have no intention on my comments having any effect on it. So sorry if it felt like I was trying to change it to fit my own criteria/nitpicking, I guess I should learn to not give my opinion when it's uncalled for :V.

Actually Kinata found out that Brute was possible, but save was so stupidely dumb, that he uses the mod anyway.
If I remember correctly, there used to be 2 saves that were impossible and Kinata figured out that one of them was possible with vertical align. Did'nt know he figured out the other one aswell.
Post by: Hectorpaddy on September 08, 2013, 05:12:13 PM

If I remember correctly, there used to be 2 saves that were impossible and Kinata figured out that one of them was possible with vertical align. Did'nt know he figured out the other one aswell.

The 2 "impossible" parts were both in 1 save. 1 was the diamond you mentioned and 1 was the drop behind it. You have to do the drop in a very weird way to make it possible.
Post by: ethinthenougathorn on September 09, 2013, 12:25:48 AM

The 2 "impossible" parts were both in 1 save. 1 was the diamond you mentioned and 1 was the drop behind it. You have to do the drop in a very weird way to make it possible.

But what about that one jump of stage 7's second last segment? He called that impossible,  too
Post by: Paragus on September 09, 2013, 10:57:20 PM
Always wanted to know where on the list you would ranked "I Wanna Appreciate the Meteor Stream"
Post by: Swordslinger on September 10, 2013, 04:58:27 AM
Always wanted to know where on the list you would ranked "I Wanna Appreciate the Meteor Stream"

If I had to guess myself, i would guess 76-82
Post by: ethinthenougathorn on September 10, 2013, 01:10:15 PM

If I had to guess myself, i would guess 76-82

its over 9000!!  :BloodTrail:
Post by: Kinata on September 12, 2013, 12:55:08 AM

Lol. There were 3 "impossible" parts. 1 was the squished diamond that I proved was possible with V-align and an awkward falling forward movement. Then there's the fall. I think you misunderstood what I said in the stream. When I was talking about doing the drop in a very weird way, I was in fact referring to the modded version. The original is completely impossible, which should be apparent from the fact that even after fixing it, it is still just barely possible. :P

There's also the first jump in the segment right before the water section that is pretty definitely impossible. So in summary, Brute is still impossible without mod.
Post by: Hectorpaddy on September 12, 2013, 01:54:02 AM

Lol. There were 3 "impossible" parts. 1 was the squished diamond that I proved was possible with V-align and an awkward falling forward movement. Then there's the fall. I think you misunderstood what I said in the stream. When I was talking about doing the drop in a very weird way, I was in fact referring to the modded version. The original is completely impossible, which should be apparent from the fact that even after fixing it, it is still just barely possible. :P

There's also the first jump in the segment right before the water section that is pretty definitely impossible. So in summary, Brute is still impossible without mod.

Ok, then I misunderstood that, sorry. :S
Post by: Olivebates on September 18, 2013, 07:15:41 AM
Wow, man! Thanks for this list. It will be great fun to follow it!  :BloodTrail:
Post by: infern0man1 on September 25, 2013, 07:11:57 PM
im very curious about TAS2.........
Post by: Kinata on November 15, 2013, 08:31:51 PM
Edit: Oh derp he already edited his original post.

Brute is starting to get the respect it deserves :Kreygasm: Still think it's worthy of level 97, but oh well.
Title: Re: Fangames Level Ver. 0.5 [M-Level]
Post by: Starz0r on November 22, 2013, 03:46:07 PM

Brute is starting to get the respect it deserves :Kreygasm: Still think it's worthy of level 97, but oh well.
I Wanna Be A Brute Of A man should be level 98 imo. I wonder if we will ever surpass or get to level 100.
Post by: infern0man1 on November 22, 2013, 03:58:11 PM
I'm kinda surprised blood festival wasnt on here, considering it was featured in kamilia.
Post by: Kinata on November 22, 2013, 08:31:15 PM

I Wanna Be A Brute Of A man should be level 98 imo. I wonder if we will ever surpass or get to level 100.

It's a 1-100 scale. 1 is trivial, and I would guess 100 is considered not humanly possible. No real point in going further than that.

Edit: Apparently Kamilia changed it so that 99 is considered the highest level, not 100. So LoveTrap is still considered max level; it's change from 100 to 99 was not it being nerfed. I would imagine that 100 is not included because I still think that's intended for games not humanly possible (while 99 is just barely humanly possible, the ultimate goal of human players perhaps).
Post by: Ario147 on December 06, 2013, 10:49:07 AM
I don't really see DP3 easier than Boshy on Hard-on, but kay.
Post by: lemonxreaper on January 17, 2014, 06:15:05 PM

It's a 1-100 scale. 1 is trivial, and I would guess 100 is considered not humanly possible. No real point in going further than that.

Edit: Apparently Kamilia changed it so that 99 is considered the highest level, not 100. So LoveTrap is still considered max level; it's change from 100 to 99 was not it being nerfed. I would imagine that 100 is not included because I still think that's intended for games not humanly possible (while 99 is just barely humanly possible, the ultimate goal of human players perhaps).

personally I assumed it was changed to 01 - 99 so that the column was the same size all the way down, without a random indent when 100 was reached.
Title: Re: Fangames Level Ver. 0.7 [M-Level]
Post by: Swordslinger on March 28, 2014, 03:03:52 PM
Yay an update, why did i expect happil 2 to be level 99? :Kappa:
Title: Re: Fangames Level Ver. 0.7 [M-Level]
Post by: Kamilia on March 28, 2014, 03:56:54 PM
Yay an update, why did i expect happil 2 to be level 99? :Kappa:
That is joke  :atkWaifu:
Title: Re: Fangames Difficult Level <M-LEVEL> <Ver. 0.7>
Post by: Plynq on March 28, 2014, 05:17:37 PM
Update Looks Good  :atkHappy:
Post by: infern0man1 on March 29, 2014, 08:11:55 PM
Brute of a Man still seems too low. It should be above KtK3, since the current ver. of KtK3 has been beaten by a few, and all secrets seem to have been obtained already. Brute of a Man still doesn't have its own victor, and it took a mod to fix several impossible segments.

This is just my view on it. I approve of the rest of the list.  :atkHappy:
Post by: Kamilia on March 29, 2014, 09:35:12 PM
Brute of a Man still seems too low. It should be above KtK3, since the current ver. of KtK3 has been beaten by a few, and all secrets seem to have been obtained already. Brute of a Man still doesn't have its own victor, and it took a mod to fix several impossible segments.

Brute of a Man is Korean 2 people already beated
Post by: ethinthenougathorn on March 30, 2014, 02:00:56 AM

wowowowowowow, who cleared???? :O

also, they used the mod? or they had techniques for clear regular?
Post by: Kinata on March 30, 2014, 06:07:21 PM

Two Brute of a Man jumps are impossible. Western players have tested them thoroughly. Maybe physics are different on Korean or Japanese computers?

Could you ask the 2 players who beat the game to record these jumps in I Wanna Record My Jumps, and upload the recording file?

https://imageshack.com/a/img40/3109/screenhunter13jun080311.jpg
https://imageshack.com/a/img89/1227/screenhunter12jun080307.jpg
Post by: DoDoRi on April 06, 2014, 09:27:36 AM
I was waiting for an update!
It's meet here for the first time maybe.

Work difficulty worried about ...
-I wanna be the pattern<DEMO>
-I wanna be the guy<Medium,Find Secret>
-I wanna get the Yellow Star<Game Clear>
-I wanna be the Needle<Game Clear>
-I wanna be the LoveTrap<Defeat Extra Miku>
-I wanna be the Just Trap<Game Clear>

English is ask Google teacher.
Post by: Swordslinger on April 08, 2014, 08:57:38 PM

That miku is not an Extra, it's an actual boss you have to do for [Clear] [No Extra], so it's a requirement.
Post by: Kinata on April 08, 2014, 10:42:31 PM
That being said, it doesn't seem unreasonable to include rankings for certain well-acknowledged accomplishments, even if they're not winning the game (like they did with Kamilia 3 ranking each stage). Maybe on W-level you can include some challenges that are worthy in their own right. We obviously aren't bound to the Koreans' structure.
Post by: DoDoRi on April 11, 2014, 09:43:48 AM

That miku is not an Extra, it's an actual boss you have to do for [Clear] [No Extra], so it's a requirement.

Big Kid of the enhanced version because it was being referred to as "Extra Big Kid", Miku's enhanced version also I was represented as such, but, what has gone wrong a little still.
Post by: DoDoRi on April 11, 2014, 09:46:19 AM
That being said, it doesn't seem unreasonable to include rankings for certain well-acknowledged accomplishments, even if they're not winning the game (like they did with Kamilia 3 ranking each stage). Maybe on W-level you can include some challenges that are worthy in their own right. We obviously aren't bound to the Koreans' structure.

Thanks.
Post by: Shinytyphlosion on August 18, 2014, 01:33:00 AM
I think we could also try to add some non-fangame games on this list too.  This would be better for people less experienced with fangames.
Post by: REBAG on August 18, 2014, 01:37:22 AM
I think we could also try to add some non-fangame games on this list too.  This would be better for people less experienced with fangames.
I dont think that would be a good idea
Unexperienced people could just work theyre way up from like Lvl 20
Post by: Shinytyphlosion on August 18, 2014, 01:49:33 AM
Can you please elaborate?  I think we could add some games that are a lot like IWBTG like VVVVVV and Mega Man.
Post by: REBAG on August 18, 2014, 10:48:00 AM
Can you please elaborate?  I think we could add some games that are a lot like IWBTG like VVVVVV and Mega Man.
That just doesn't sound like a good idea
Especially since this forum is Strictly IWBTG Fangames
Not to mention mega man or VVVVVV doesn't even come close to the difficulty of IWBTG Fangames
Post by: Sparxe on October 08, 2015, 10:52:39 PM
You know, if Happil 2 is on there (I know it's a joke), then you might as well put just trap 1 and 2 in  :Kappa: