Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Astrophil

Pages: 1 [2]
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: August 24, 2015, 01:26:49 PM »
After give or take 10 hours and a spectacular choke I finally beat the boss in Sunspike.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: August 13, 2015, 05:49:02 PM »
I just beat the Archmage in I wanna Kill the Blue Mage 1.3. \(^o^)/ Okay boss but the last attacks before final phase are complete garbage. Took me 10 1/2 hours total, great game overall.

(click to show/hide)

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: K3 save problem
« on: August 09, 2015, 03:49:17 PM »
Thanks for the replies :)

I think that it might involve achievements, so maybe move in both your save and your DeathTime and hopefully it'll work. I'm not sure which file holds the achievement data. Another possibility is that it IS something with versions, as v.992 has no portal room but v1.30 does have the portal room. Since there's gotta be variables to determine the lasers that will get removed in the portal room, they might also be the reason why you have the bug. If that's the case, then you're out of luck. I'm sorry if that's the problem.

Your explanation makes a lot of sense to me. I just bit the bullet and did everything again, its not like I was far into the game anyways.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: K3 save problem
« on: August 08, 2015, 10:28:24 PM »
Hi guys!
Sorry for reviving an old thread but I seem to have a similar - or rather opposite -  problem with my K3 save.

All the version's save files can be used in later versions, but later version's save files can't be used in previous versions.

I've been playing v.0.992 and I'm at the second secret. I downloaded v.1.30 and tried to move my save file over, however when I click on Start Game it says "You must clear 1st boss" and the game closes. My stats and achievements seem to transfer just fine. Any help as to what might cause this would be greatly appreciated!

Pages: 1 [2]