Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Astrophil

Pages: [1] 2
Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Boss Rush In Fangames
« on: February 21, 2018, 06:48:47 PM »
I wanna Picture, I wanna Rose Gear, I wanna be the LoveTrap, I wanna be the Device and I wanna be the OneLife all have boss rushes featuring buffed versions of the regular bosses found in those games, but with the exception of Picture, they're optional.

I wanna be the Forehead 2 has an optional EX boss rush with harder versions of bosses from the creator's previous games.

I wanna Scribble has a classic, Megaman-style boss rush but you only have one life. I wanna Classic also has a boss rush with original bosses that you have to clear in one go.   

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna get Cultured 2
« on: September 09, 2016, 04:07:12 PM »
The second screen of LoveAE-RYRC with the ice gimmick seems next to impossible due weird conveyor belt physics.

Other than that I've been having a lot of fun with this game these last few days, you guys really did an outstanding job!

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Post the fangame you just beat!
« on: July 19, 2016, 08:51:01 PM »
I wanna Smile Away EX avoidance clear, fun game!

(click to show/hide)

« on: July 01, 2016, 09:27:04 PM »

Fuck this boss. Died to the final attack at least 25 times -_-

« on: June 29, 2016, 02:54:41 PM »

I wanna be the Alphabet Extra clear. Funny how this game is both really easy and really hard.

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: June 02, 2016, 10:50:38 PM »
Sorry for yet another K3 post, but I finally beat Piano and just have to share it with someone

Took almost 100 hours, might've taken a lot less if I hadn't died to second to last attack once. 

Gameplay & Discussion / I wanna be the qut help
« on: April 11, 2016, 04:39:41 PM »
Does anyone know where to go to pass this screen in I wanna be the qut? I'm completely lost...

Edit: Nevermind, I must be blind or something

« on: April 02, 2016, 11:19:42 PM »

Pretty hard

Gameplay & Discussion / I dun wanna be anything 2
« on: February 15, 2016, 05:52:48 PM »
So I'm trying to find all the secrets in this game and it's been pretty fun, but with two coins and two powerups (I guess?) remaining I'm now completely stuck. 

Edit: I found everything on my own. If anyone has trouble with some of the secrets in the future, message me and I'll be glad to help! 

« on: February 05, 2016, 09:03:49 PM »
OMFG I did it!

So pumped right now!

« on: November 13, 2015, 06:01:33 PM »

Congrats, that feeling when you beat it is amazing, I was literally shaking when I did it.

Thank you! Most of all I'm just so relieved it's over, I was borderline obsessed with beating this boss the last week. Good luck on your game, looks cool!

« on: November 13, 2015, 09:38:46 AM »
After 40+ hours and choking once on the final attack I finally beat Destination final boss \o/

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: K3 save problem
« on: September 06, 2015, 03:27:14 PM »
That's a problem I experienced too. I'm afraid you're going to have to savehack the player into the right position, either that or back to square one.

Thanks again for your reply! Savehacking is not something I want to do but if the alternative is starting all over...I don't know jack about savehacking in the the first place though and never could do it myself so I'd have to rely on the kindness of strangers. Is it even possible to just change the position while keeping my stats, achievements and such?

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: K3 save problem
« on: September 06, 2015, 12:56:50 PM »
I'm playing on version 1.30 now and apparently encountered yet another, more devastating problem. After 48 hours I made it to the third boss; I saved at the last save in the guy tower and jumped around on the vines in the boss room before dying to a spike. When I try to reload now I get a pop up message saying wrong save file and the game loads the boss room without the kid. I can pause the game and shoot but nothing more. Somebody please tell me there is a way to salvage this  :atkCry:

« on: September 02, 2015, 09:43:44 PM »
Just beat I wanna be the Justice. Took me 12 hours, playing on hard on a blind run wasn't the greatest idea in hindsight  :atkWut:

Pages: [1] 2