Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Topics - ItssPaladin

Pages: [1]
Off Topic / Is Game Maker 8.1 Pro available to get anymore?
« on: July 24, 2015, 02:44:10 AM »
I know most ways of obtaining it are through cracks and stuff, but since Game Maker 8.1 is no longer buyable, isn't it legal?
Also, where would I get it if it's even obtainable anymore?

Thanks.  :atkHappy:

Hey guys! This is my engine / IWBTG inspired game made from scratch on Sploder. I've utilized the engine as good as I could on this site, and really do like the results. Even though it made a pretty terrible fangame, it's just amazing. Here's the link: https://www.sploder.com/games/members/paladev/play/i-wanna-be-the-shelby/
You play as a girl named Shelby (obviously) and have this awesome jetpack to fly around with! Controls are simple, either arrow keys to move or WASD, and hold E to use the jetpack.
(Also, please criticize this and make fun of it, it's really not meant to be something special, just a Sploder engine test)

Some Screenies Below ( contain spoilers, even though there's like barely any levels :atkCry: )

(click to show/hide)
That's it for now. And it's never gonna be updated. Ever.  :atkLove:

Programming Questions / Problem with YoSnipers Engine :(
« on: April 02, 2015, 05:32:41 AM »
I'm having a problem with YoSniper's engine,
sorry if this is an easy fix, I just started GameMaker today, and am looking into somewhat understanding these fangames.

So I load up my fangame, right? Well, whenever I start the game, it spawns me in a location I don't want it to. So how should I make it so it
spawns me in a certain location upon entering? (and yes I tried playerSpawn, that just breaks the game intro for some odd reason)

Pages: [1]