Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - ItssPaladin

Pages: [1]
Off Topic / Re: Is Game Maker 8.1 Pro available to get anymore?
« on: July 24, 2015, 02:32:10 PM »
Already tried that, they're all viruses and whatnot. Could you PM me one if you have one or find one?

Off Topic / Is Game Maker 8.1 Pro available to get anymore?
« on: July 24, 2015, 02:44:10 AM »
I know most ways of obtaining it are through cracks and stuff, but since Game Maker 8.1 is no longer buyable, isn't it legal?
Also, where would I get it if it's even obtainable anymore?

Thanks.  :atkHappy:

User-Made Creations / Re: I wanna be the Citadel 1.08(06/21/2015)
« on: June 22, 2015, 10:24:12 PM »
I LOVE this game so much and the style of it, but it's actually pretty easy as far as i've played it (currently on world 4) BUT that doesn't mean it's necessarily a bad game. There's much more I need to explore, but so far I love it.

Hey guys! This is my engine / IWBTG inspired game made from scratch on Sploder. I've utilized the engine as good as I could on this site, and really do like the results. Even though it made a pretty terrible fangame, it's just amazing. Here's the link: https://www.sploder.com/games/members/paladev/play/i-wanna-be-the-shelby/
You play as a girl named Shelby (obviously) and have this awesome jetpack to fly around with! Controls are simple, either arrow keys to move or WASD, and hold E to use the jetpack.
(Also, please criticize this and make fun of it, it's really not meant to be something special, just a Sploder engine test)

Some Screenies Below ( contain spoilers, even though there's like barely any levels :atkCry: )

(click to show/hide)
That's it for now. And it's never gonna be updated. Ever.  :atkLove:

Programming Questions / Problem with YoSnipers Engine :(
« on: April 02, 2015, 05:32:41 AM »
I'm having a problem with YoSniper's engine,
sorry if this is an easy fix, I just started GameMaker today, and am looking into somewhat understanding these fangames.

So I load up my fangame, right? Well, whenever I start the game, it spawns me in a location I don't want it to. So how should I make it so it
spawns me in a certain location upon entering? (and yes I tried playerSpawn, that just breaks the game intro for some odd reason)

Pages: [1]