Author Topic: i wonder if there will be complete version of ktk3 release out?  (Read 8121 times)

gay

• Trial Wannabe
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
  • MS Internet Explorer 8.0 MS Internet Explorer 8.0
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
i've heard that influka and kamilia had a quarrel with each other
so are they sill making kill the kamilia3?
or just left it there cause there is no that much people can pass this kinda difficult game?
As far as i know,last time that Influka log in this site is 3 months ago,can anyone connect him to finish that game or just announce that the game is totally over,there is no end about that??

I can from China,and our only pass kill the kamilia3 player mlsao_sf said that he is dying to see the finish end of the ktk series,so whether there is an end or not,fans waiting

Swordslinger

• Sectional Moderator
  • The Kid
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 33.0.1750.154 Chrome 33.0.1750.154
    • View Profile
Re: i wonder if there will be complete version of ktk3 release out?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2014, 01:13:04 PM »
or just left it there cause there is no that much people can pass this kinda difficult game?
As far as i know,last time that Influka log in this site is 3 months ago,can anyone connect him to finish that game or just announce that the game is totally over,there is no end about that??

I can from China,and our only pass kill the kamilia3 player mlsao_sf said that he is dying to see the finish end of the ktk series,so whether there is an end or not,fans waiting

Cosmicsense
Blue
Casualcrap
Rollunk
Plynqlol
Some other people i may have forgot, also cleared the game, he is not the only one that cleared it, and yes they did have an argument or something, I can't remember all the details. I am unaware of what Fasf is up to so I don't know what he is thinking about when it comes with kamilia 3, all of us want to see the game finished.
A Random Signature

Kinata

• Spike Dodger
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 34.0.1847.137 Chrome 34.0.1847.137
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2014, 01:29:43 PM »
I think he means the only Chinese player who won.

Derpyhoovesiwbtg

• Spike Dodger
  • ''My hands hurt''
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 34.0.1847.137 Chrome 34.0.1847.137
    • View Profile
    • Clickity click!
« Reply #3 on: May 18, 2014, 01:45:55 PM »
didnt the gmk file got lost or something?

also gay, change to a different browser. kthx (its your choice)
I have no idea what to put here.

Anyway, a lot of things have changed to myself in the past. I wont visit the forum much, but i will check out the streams once in a while.

Skulldude899

• Cherry Eater
  • no
  • Windows 8.1/Server 2013 Windows 8.1/Server 2013
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 36.0.1985.143 Chrome 36.0.1985.143
    • View Profile
    • TwitchTV Channel - Skulldude899
« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2014, 04:07:58 PM »
Pretty much what happened was that Influka had to wipe out his HD and lost all content/progress that he had of K3. Later he had a discussion on a forums with Kamilia [Ended up calling Kamilia a butthead lol] and Kamilia got really pissed and ended up deleting K2 and K3 off the wiki. They most likely won't ever come back to K3 but who knows.
:IceFairy:  c h i l l m e m e s b r o  :IceFairy:

pieceofcheese87

• Global Moderator
  • The Kid
  • Personal Text
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Tv Channel
« Reply #5 on: August 17, 2014, 04:50:10 PM »
I recall denferok saying the hard drive debacle was complete nonsense
Signature

Swordslinger

• Sectional Moderator
  • The Kid
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 33.0.1750.154 Chrome 33.0.1750.154
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 17, 2014, 05:04:39 PM »
The hard drive thing is mainly false because if  the hard drive was wiped, then how is Time Machine 2 nearly finished? I'm pretty sure the GMK still exists too, i think Doruppi still has version 1.0 or if that is true but, i'm pretty sure it is
A Random Signature

HAEGOE

• Spike Dodger
  • Why the *beep* they're not in puyo tetris?????????
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 17, 2014, 09:20:27 PM »
I saw influka's blog and looks like it is true that he lost his hard drive. he mentioned that he lost his whole computer(his parent gave it to someone else without his permission as I know) and that's why he lost the IWKTK3 gmk file. He was able to create TTT2 because he backed it up(he mentioned that he was able to find some of the backup data from some web clouds.(Don't know why he didn't back up IWKTK3)

Also, Kamilia said he will reject any fangames for tributing himself(because of the quarrel, I think), so unless he changes his mind, I'm afraid final version will never be released.
a.k.a. tasteisgone
pronounciaton of HAEGOE is HAEGWE, not HAEGO.

I MAEK MBOILE GEAMS!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Haegoe.MostPop

Denferok

• Community Manager
  • The Kid
  • Administrator
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
    • My stream
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2014, 06:25:04 AM »
I saw influka's blog and looks like it is true that he lost his hard drive. he mentioned that he lost his whole computer(his parent gave it to someone else without his permission as I know) and that's why he lost the IWKTK3 gmk file. He was able to create TTT2 because he backed it up(he mentioned that he was able to find some of the backup data from some web clouds.(Don't know why he didn't back up IWKTK3)

Also, Kamilia said he will reject any fangames for tributing himself(because of the quarrel, I think), so unless he changes his mind, I'm afraid final version will never be released.

Influka has "lost" the files 3 or 4 times now, it's complete bullshit and he only says that because he doesn't want to share the real reason.

MatthewRPG

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2014, 03:37:35 PM »

Ahem, I can safely say that Internet explorer is a decent browser, I've had it for a while and only changed to Chrome because Internet explorer did get a bit slow after a while. That was due to me downloading too much though, when I got a new computer a few months ago I installed Chrome as soon as I could because I was used to it. But even so, Internet explorer is a good browser and I wouldn't mind using it again if I had to.

(Gee,  I just wrote a paragraph or something.. I never do that in school, do I really think fangames are more important than school?)

REBAG

• Spike Dodger
  • Windows 8/Server 2012 Windows 8/Server 2012
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2014, 03:53:23 PM »

(Gee,  I just wrote a paragraph or something.. I never do that in school, do I really think fangames are more important than school?)
Im sure many of us think this
Anyways back on topic
Pretty much what happened was that Influka had to wipe out his HD and lost all content/progress that he had of K3. Later he had a discussion on a forums with Kamilia [Ended up calling Kamilia a butthead lol] and Kamilia got really pissed and ended up deleting K2 and K3 off the wiki. They most likely won't ever come back to K3 but who knows.
If this actually happened i lost all respect for Kamilia

Raganoxer

• Wannabe
  • i make level and level accessories
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 35.0.1916.153 Chrome 35.0.1916.153
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2014, 10:33:53 PM »

From what ive read and from what ive heard the files to the game were indeed lost/stolen, so i highly doubt it will see the light of day, i don't think any of you have seen this yet but here's what the final boss of Kamilia 3 would have looked like i believe (i'm not sure if this is a hoax or not, and i'm unsure if ill get in trouble for showing this image)
~i make your fangames on LBP with hugs and kisses, don't worry they're good quality to LBP standards!

REBAG

• Spike Dodger
  • Windows 8/Server 2012 Windows 8/Server 2012
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2014, 10:52:41 PM »

From what ive read and from what ive heard the files to the game were indeed lost/stolen, so i highly doubt it will see the light of day, i don't think any of you have seen this yet but here's what the final boss of Kamilia 3 would have looked like i believe (i'm not sure if this is a hoax or not, and i'm unsure if ill get in trouble for showing this image)
Holy shit that boss looks awesome
Now im sad ill never be able to fight it :(

tehjman1993

• Global Moderator
  • The Kid
  • Meme Enthusiast
  • Windows Vista/Server 2008 Windows Vista/Server 2008
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2014, 11:07:39 PM »

Where, exactly, did you get this image?

pieceofcheese87

• Global Moderator
  • The Kid
  • Personal Text
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Tv Channel
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2014, 11:09:12 PM »

Holy shit that boss looks awesome
Now im sad ill never be able to fight it :(

you wouldn't have been able to fight it even if it was in the game :Kappa:
Signature