Fangames > Unfinished / Incomplete

I Wanna Kill the Happil 2 Ver. 0.3.4

<< < (2/5) > >>

Swordslinger:

--- Quote from: Just on May 17, 2014, 11:37:13 PM ---
--- Quote from: Swordslinger on May 17, 2014, 08:58:42 PM ---
--- Quote from: LoLGamer CCC on May 17, 2014, 12:41:38 PM ---Is this fangame possible?
I'm being serious right now.It has litteraly rooms with impossible segments from what I've seen in videos about it.

--- End quote ---

The game as it was way earlier was not possible.

Now a days it is being modified by starz0r so that its possible for everyone to play, will anyone beat it, even in its possible state is the question.

I do look forward to this game though, and Just, welcome to the forum.

Edit: as a simple question, is there anyway you can add in a Windows 8 Compatibility Mode? one you can turn on and off like Permanence 2?

--- End quote ---

Thank you :)
I was worried about being blamed because of its insanity...

Well, I don't use Windows 8, so I don't know why my game is not compatible with Windows 8, sorry;;
Anyway, I'll do my best for adding in a Windows 8 Compatibility Mode. (is this grammar right?)
And I haven't played Permanence 2 yet, so I don't know what you mean;

--- End quote ---

Permanence 2 has a feature where you can turn Windows 8 Compatibility on and off with the push of the W key, i dont know if your game is compatible with windows 8, with all the sound effects and stuff it might not be, just a wild guess though. Kamilia 2 had sound effects that instantly crashed the game on the final boss second phase on windows 8.

let me be honest though, i kinda liked the insanity, and the grammar was very accurate.

Good job with the game you and starz0r

2 Screenshots of Permanence 2 Windows 8 Compatibility Mode
https://prntscr.com/3k9rex - On
https://prntscr.com/3k9rht - Off

Kinata:
I think Happil 2 has the elements of a really good game, and I like the insanity too, but it's gotta be humanly possible or else we can't appreciate it. No one would know what cool ideas are inside if we all get stuck at the beginning.

I'm curious what difficulty Star has made this. I'm assuming he nerfed it significantly and fixed the impossible parts, but what was his goal difficulty? Level 90? 95? 98? I can accept the game being harder than Kamilia 3, but not by too much because that would be pushing it.

Papaya:
I wonder what's the meaning of "Happil"

Plynq:
easy game buff pls

Marfolog:
Can I get a dev mod?I know that its not good to ask that but I really want it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version