Author Topic: Open Questions about Forum Changes.  (Read 2358 times)

Starz0r

• Owner
  • The Kid
  • Administrator
  • Hall Of Fame
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 31.0.1650.63 Chrome 31.0.1650.63
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
Open Questions about Forum Changes.
« on: March 23, 2014, 01:13:38 AM »
Hello everybody!

Recently after moving away from the evil clutches x10Hosting and their unforgivable and terrible hosting services and moving to a better host (Thanks to Trigger014) I've been thinking about making some changes to the forum.

The first thing I wanted to do is change the forum theme, now instead of giving only one forum theme I have decided to allow everyone to decide between 3 different theme colors. This will kinda ease the feedback the last time I had on the old host with the dark theme.

Second thing will be adding more Twitch faces and a face list since so many people bitch about this :KappaHD:

Last thing will be adding badges / achievements (I know I've sorta covered this topic before). This will probably be the best feature of the forum in my opinion and I hope it will attract more people to the forum.

Swordslinger

• The Kid
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 33.0.1750.154 Chrome 33.0.1750.154
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
Re: Open Questions about Forum Changes.
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2014, 03:42:22 AM »
You are not wrong, this forum as it is, it could use some more spice to it. x10Hosting may have been bad but hey, the forum actually did look pretty nice since the black background came along, I'm not saying to go back there at all though, that would be a stupid move.

As for twitch faces, i like the ones on here, add as many more as you want :Kappa:

I'm excited for the badges and achievements, I really want to see this become a reality.

Good Luck Starz0r :)
A Random Signature