Author Topic: The Change  (Read 1971 times)

Starz0r

• Owner
  • The Kid
  • Administrator
  • Hall Of Fame
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 31.0.1650.63 Chrome 31.0.1650.63
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
The Change
« on: January 23, 2014, 07:26:29 PM »
Hello and Happy New Year!

I know this post is a bit late but I thought that it needed to be done and better late than never. I would like to inform everyone on things that should be coming soon to this site in good time.
One of the new things I would like to do is a Total Site Redesign. I was thinking of a Metro type theme for the site + forum. I really do like the way Windows 8/8.1 Metro Theme is (even though the OS in general is shit though.) This means I would have to make a main page that would not been the forum, but there will be a button or tab that allows you to navigate here. I also want to give the site a more official domain name because I don't really like the x10host part of it. I want more for forum interaction since this place seems to be dead, so I was thinking of buy a forum achievement/badge system but the mod itself is a pretty steep price and no one has bought the Donator Perks so I thought I'd up the ante on that too ^^. Donate 3.75$/mo or more and get the Glided Guy member title and get your name to glow any color you want. As for the our Steam Group, The Wannabes TTV, I will probably soon either do one of the two things. Make a new group entirely or take administrative rights over it. Speaking of the team, there are some things I want to do for the members too! First thing is get them a page on the website sorta similar to the Manabot Network website. Second, give every member their own bot, it would do pretty basic things, I will probably pay TheNewGeezer to make it. And if you want it to do more you would just donate money directly to TheNewGeezer and get more features. Lastly, I want to host weekly races, these "race" games will mostly be decided by the community itself, hopefully I will get more people to get involved into the community.

Thank you for your time and I hope all you have a great new year!

Swordslinger

• The Kid
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 32.0.1700.76 Chrome 32.0.1700.76
    • View Profile
Re: The Change
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2014, 08:19:56 PM »
A little late on the happy new year, but happy new year :Kappa:

But I am excited for the changes, as for the steam group, I think Denferok still has Administrator rights to the group, so you would have to ask him to sign on to steam and give someone admin, if he says no then making a new steam group entirely is a good idea.

As for getting everyone a bot, wowie, that will be a lot of bots, I'm also looking forward to that although i'm not too crazy about it, I really only need Nightbot to change the title when i don't want to get to my dashboard.

Overall these are some pretty good ideas, the steam group might get a little complicated with administrator rights it might take a week from when this post was made just to figure out whats going to go on with steam. The redesign however is something I want to see happen, it would be nice to see the forum alive and well like it was back then. Good luck with this :)
A Random Signature

Wolsk

• The Kid
  • Wolsky McKitty :3
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2014, 03:54:47 AM »
PigChimp

Also, why is there no PogChamp emoticon?
oh
« Last Edit: January 24, 2014, 05:15:19 AM by Wolsk »
meow :3

Why are you complaining about being a meme? this is a positive thing

Swordslinger

• The Kid
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2014, 04:27:15 AM »
PigChimp

Also, why is there no PogChamp emoticon?

: PogChamp : :PogChamp:

You need the Collins, No space of course, and there you go.
A Random Signature

dYnAm1c

• Wannabe
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 26, 2014, 04:23:01 PM »
The first community voted race will be Kamilia 3 :Kappa: