Author Topic: I wanna Kill the Needle Games  (Read 4136 times)

Sandsky0

I wanna Kill the Needle Games
« on: December 15, 2013, 02:37:47 PM »
I'm sure a lot of you know because our skype group, but I wanna Kill the Needle Games is released!

This game is inspired by I wanna Kill the Kamilia 2 and it consists of 1 save from a needle game per room.

Download Link:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/197370515/I%20wanna%20Kill%20the%20Needle%20Games%20v1.03.zip

Current version: 1.07
Current public version: 1.07

Screenshots:

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

(click to show/hide)

« Last Edit: January 13, 2014, 09:59:40 PM by Sandsky0 »

infern0man1

• ~(=^・ω・^)ψ
  • Global Moderator
  • Oatmeal Killer
  • Dear sir stroke madam, fire exclamation point
  • Windows Vista/Server 2008 Windows Vista/Server 2008
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 31.0.1650.63 Chrome 31.0.1650.63
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
Re: I wanna Kill the Needle Games
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2013, 07:39:33 PM »
I'm flattered that you put S Needle in it :D

It's really fun for what I've played so far (up to Insanity room)

The ChokoChoko room lags like Bandicam did to me. Was this intended?

TheMarios327

• Wannabe
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2013, 11:13:12 PM »
Enjoyed the game a lot until the INT room. Damn, I struggled so much with it that I ended finishing Stage 1 with 2222 deaths, around 1800 of them coming from the INT room. I am absolutely terrible at jump cancels and playing on a different keyboard rather than my usual did'nt help >_>. I'm currently on I wanna act like a Masochist remake (which according to the readme is the last room of Stage 2) with 2500 deaths, so I don't know if that was me messing up stupidly or INT's room is indeed a huge difficulty spike in the game. And if it happens to be, I'd suggest moving INT somewhere else because so far none of the rooms is nowhere near as difficult as INT.

Anyways, very good game so far, quite enjoyable despite my bad needle skills, although I'm sure that'll change later on. One suggestion though: Make "S Saves" have a different color or sprite. I know this is something minor, but I would'nt be surprised if someone dies without saving due to trying to save the wrong way.

EDIT: I think I reached my limit (Mobiustrip room), although I'm happy that I made it to it with sub 5000 deaths :P. Btw, INT's room is still the hardest for me. D took around 350 deaths, and Beat The Spikes 4 around 700, and those were the hardest without counting INT, although Mobiustrip is probably the hardest room so far.

EDIT2: Umm, scratch that. It wasn't that bad once I realized it was possible by using only the right side of the platform. Second hardest segment though, took around 800 deaths.
EDIT3 Hype :Kappa:: Been replaying the game and did INT's room in less than 25 deaths, also I'm at Needle Reaper 2 with 768. Damn, I was SO bad at needle games before playing this :BibleThump:.
« Last Edit: December 16, 2013, 05:08:15 PM by TheMarios327 »

Sandsky0

« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2013, 07:14:56 PM »
I'm flattered that you put S Needle in it :D

It's really fun for what I've played so far (up to Insanity room)

The ChokoChoko room lags like Bandicam did to me. Was this intended?

agh, super late response sorry, yeah that lag was meant to be a slowdown effect, it really doesn't seem like it though :/

infern0man1

• ~(=^・ω・^)ψ
  • Global Moderator
  • Oatmeal Killer
  • Dear sir stroke madam, fire exclamation point
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Safari Safari
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2013, 10:30:13 PM »
If I could suggest something, try to do a bit what KtK did and have a flash to warp the kid from the first room to first stage (instead of the shaft you have to fall down, which seems a little pointless.

I didnt like the fact that the stage clear music just cut off, and once again with the fall afterwards (though it was a good add on before the x stage (I think thats what its called)). Id like it if youd have a visible floor in those stage clear rooms. Have the ending song loop to a reasonable end, and have the floor crumble. Have warps below the visible area, and then black. Fade out to the next stage. Ultimate :Kreygasm:

Id also like to see better placement of levels. The S Needle room wasnt centered, and that really bothered me (though Im a perfectionist :P)

I agree with the marios with the placement of INT. I honestly think the S Needle stage should be in place of the INT room, and INT room be placed farther up in the game.

Still lovin the game.

Sandsky0

« Reply #5 on: January 02, 2014, 12:55:39 AM »
thanks for the feedback, ill consider this in kill the needle games 2 if i ever go to make it, i used a lot of needle games in this one obviously so there isn't really that much to pick from anymore, gotta wait for another batch :Kappa:

but yeah, ill have to use this in kill the needle games 2 cause im done with this game unless something gamebreaking is found somehow

lemonxreaper

• Administrator
  • Spike Dodger
  • Do you even needle?
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2014, 04:04:57 AM »
thanks for the feedback, ill consider this in kill the needle games 2 if i ever go to make it, i used a lot of needle games in this one obviously so there isn't really that much to pick from anymore, gotta wait for another batch :Kappa:

but yeah, ill have to use this in kill the needle games 2 cause im done with this game unless something gamebreaking is found somehow

well with this game since you only used 1 save from each game you could easily reuse a lot of games, especially the longer ones.

Just pretend I have a cool picture like Zero.
Completed Fangames: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4678222/Complete%20Fangames.txt

Ario147

• Spike Dodger
  • Sex me
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
    • YouTube
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2014, 05:13:55 PM »
Played some old version on stream, to stage 3, rainbow room called ,,D". Nice game!
Its a beautiful day outside.

Birds are singing, flowers are blooming,

On days like these, kids like you...

S H O U L D  B E  B U R N I N G  I N  H E L L .