Author Topic: I wanna be the Savior.  (Read 1019 times)

residentgaming

• Wannabe
  • i cant do a gate
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 51.0.2704.79 Chrome 51.0.2704.79
    • View Profile
    • my discord
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
I wanna be the Savior.
« on: May 10, 2017, 02:35:43 PM »
Hey guys, i'm making this post because i want to talk you about my future fangame: "I wanna be the savior"
So this fangames has a story.
It's actually happening after I wanna be the guy. A team of friends controlled by a guy called Resident, has been saw the Guy before his fight with the kid. They asked him if they could control they own kingdom. Resident said he was able to control and protect him. The Guy laugh at him and reject his favor. Since this day, resident had everytime insult, bully etc... One day, resident was fed up. He called his team and ask them to join him. They all get secret weapons, hid by resident before anything could start. They ran far far away, to a place totally safe and where no one was living. After that, Resident and his team begun to work on their new kingdom. But resident, everyday, was becoming more and more insane without even knowing it. Then, after the kid defeat the guy, he will suddenly realize something. He could see a huge tower at the horizon. And it wasn't right. The kids decided to go and see. He realize a whole land was being made. He realize too that it wasn't being made by good people. The kid decided to stop them. But all along, the team will be fighting each member of the Resident team, until he will fight resident himself. But when that'll happens, resident will have managed to make his plan, wich was revenge. Even if resident will lose the fight, the kid will soon after realize that the world is ending. And resident wasn't dead. He will find a way to get Full Power, and will be more determined than ever to revenge. Hope that sounds great for you ;)
HAH you ded