I'm downloading, but I'd recommend posting at least a couple of screenshots. A lot of people won't want to download it unless they know what they're getting into.
EDIT: Here are my thoughts on the game.
EDIT AGAIN: I'm an idiot
- Overall great soundtrack
- Nice graphics (minus one area which I'll talk about later)
- Pretty well designed levels
- Decent save balance
- Extremely annoying trolls
- Certain sounds (breaking blocks and fake blocks) are really loud
- Z saves that are commonly either a few blocks away from the first jump, or in the air (personal pet peeve, probably doesn't bother that many people)
As far as graphics go, there is only one complaint I really have to say. In world three (the gray level with switches and clocks) the tiles and background blend in a lot. It is very hard for me to distinguish shades of gray from black, so sometimes figuring out where to go was a bit of a hassle (particularly the last save, with the moving platforms).
One thing I didn't particularly enjoy were the trolls. They seemed very out of place in this game, and just frustrated me more than anything. However,
the first time a grenade dropped on my head while climbing up water, I lost my shit laughing.
Something I noticed that is probably a bug/oversight certain places I found I could stand on blocks next to spikes.
From what I played I'd rate it a 7/10, 40-45 difficulty.