Author Topic: Hey! I'm Some_Streamer, nice to meet you!  (Read 1095 times)

Some_Streamer

• Wannabe
  • Valar Morghulis
  • Windows 8.1/Server 2012 Windows 8.1/Server 2012
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 52.0.2743.116 Chrome 52.0.2743.116
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
Hey! I'm Some_Streamer, nice to meet you!
« on: September 13, 2016, 04:11:20 PM »
Hey there,

By reading this thread you probably want to learn more about me, which is super awesome!  :atkHappy:

So while I was looking over the wiki to find some more screens to beat, I noticed these forums. Wanting to engage some more in the community, I decided to make an account. I'm 18 years old, currently in my second year of university. I am from the Netherlands, so I'm sorry if advance if my English isn't perfect. I've been playing Fangames for about two weeks now and am having an amazing time. Through watching loads of streams, YouTube videos, and ofcourse playing the games myself I have become mediocre at them already. You know what they say, progress is progress.

I've beaten a few fangames already, 3 of them to be exact.
  • I wanna be the Dark Blue
  • I wanna be the Showdown
  • I wanna Find a Test Player
There is a huge amount of games on my backlog already, and I'm currently just switching between them to raise my skill level. I find that progressing through a skill ceiling works best that way. I also use games like NaNG, Cultured 2 and Kamilia 2 as a bench mark for my skill.

If you have any tips, tricks, recommendations or questions for me please feel free to post them here, I'm more than happy to reply! :)

Lots of spikes,

Some_Streamer
« Last Edit: September 13, 2016, 04:13:51 PM by Some_Streamer »

BaronBlade

• Spike Dodger
  • bees?
  • Windows 10 Windows 10
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
Re: Hey! I'm Some_Streamer, nice to meet you!
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2016, 06:58:27 PM »
Welcome to the forums! If you'd like, you can join our Discord server here: https://discord.gg/jfrHJpa
The majority of the community is on there and we all kinda chat; sometimes we host events from there too. It's a fun time.
bean!

lawatson

• The Kid
  • I do things and I make things.
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2016, 10:13:14 PM »
Hello! Welcome to the IWBTG Forum! I hope you enjoy your stay and click "Unread" a lot. Jokes aside, I hope you have fun playing fangames and hanging around with the people who play and stream these games.
(click to show/hide)

smoke weed everyday

Some_Streamer

• Wannabe
  • Valar Morghulis
  • Windows 8.1/Server 2012 Windows 8.1/Server 2012
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2016, 01:49:30 AM »
Welcome to the forums! If you'd like, you can join our Discord server here: https://discord.gg/jfrHJpa
The majority of the community is on there and we all kinda chat; sometimes we host events from there too. It's a fun time.

Thanks! I love using discord, so hopefully I'm going to have a great time chatting with you people.  :atkHappy:

Hello! Welcome to the IWBTG Forum! I hope you enjoy your stay and click "Unread" a lot. Jokes aside, I hope you have fun playing fangames and hanging around with the people who play and stream these games.

I will keep clicking until all the apples on the frontpage are rotten, don't you worry! ;)