Author Topic: Country Flags  (Read 4684 times)

Starz0r

• Owner
  • The Kid
  • Administrator
  • Hall Of Fame
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 29.0.1547.57 Chrome 29.0.1547.57
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
Country Flags
« on: August 26, 2013, 07:41:09 PM »
We now have flags assigned differing in what country we live in \:Kreygasm:/

Please make sure you change your flag to what ever country to live in.

EDIT: idk
« Last Edit: August 27, 2013, 07:26:23 AM by Starz0r »

lemonxreaper

• Administrator
  • Spike Dodger
  • Do you even needle?
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
Re: Country Flags
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2013, 04:08:45 AM »
why?  :SSSsss:
Just pretend I have a cool picture like Zero.
Completed Fangames: httpss://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4678222/Complete%20Fangames.txt

Derpyhoovesiwbtg

• Spike Dodger
  • ''My hands hurt''
  • Windows Vista/Server 2008 Windows Vista/Server 2008
  • Browser:
  • MS Internet Explorer 9.0 MS Internet Explorer 9.0
    • View Profile
    • Clickity click!
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2013, 04:20:24 AM »
done  :PogChamp:
I have no idea what to put here.

Anyway, a lot of things have changed to myself in the past. I wont visit the forum much, but i will check out the streams once in a while.

Sephalos

• Spike Dodger
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Gamepad
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2013, 04:28:09 AM »
Why is this mandatory? I don't think it's a good idea to force someone to show where they live if they don't want to. There's absolutely no point to this other than driving people away from the forums. If I have to hide my flag to proove a point here, I will.

Zero-G

• [+--oo]
  • Alumi
  • Spike Dodger
  • Administrator
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
    • My twitch channel
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2013, 04:40:00 AM »
Why is this mandatory? I don't think it's a good idea to force someone to show where they live if they don't want to. There's absolutely no point to this other than driving people away from the forums. If I have to hide my flag to proove a point here, I will.

^

Starz0r

• Owner
  • The Kid
  • Administrator
  • Hall Of Fame
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2013, 07:18:01 AM »

^

There are alot of forum containing everyone having a country flag, such as osu!. I'm not trying to come of as mean by having you put your flag on your account but it doesn't auto-validate like most forums would due to the host of this forum not being the greatest. Showing your flag doesn't make you more open to "internet attacks" or some stalker may come and find you, but if you have a problem please PM me about it and I will consider it. Now if you will I have to continue adding faces to the forum with you guys knowing... :FrankerZ:

Sephalos

• Spike Dodger
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2013, 07:22:49 AM »

^
There are alot of forum containing everyone having a country flag, such as osu!. I'm not trying to come of as mean by having you put your flag on your account but it doesn't auto-validate like most forums would due to the host of this forum not being the greatest. Showing your flag doesn't make you more open to "internet attacks" or some stalker may come and find you, but if you have a problem please PM me about it and I will consider it. Now if you will I have to continue adding faces to the forum with you guys knowing... :FrankerZ:
It's not about you coming out mean. It's a matter of infringing on people's privacy and telling them you will delete their accounts if they don't abide by this pointless rule. There is no reason whatsoever why this should be forced on people and therefor should not be done.

Starz0r

• Owner
  • The Kid
  • Administrator
  • Hall Of Fame
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2013, 07:25:56 AM »

^
It's not about you coming out mean. It's a matter of infringing on people's privacy and telling them you will delete their accounts if they don't abide by this pointless rule. There is no reason whatsoever why this should be forced on people and therefor should not be done.
If you think it is senseless then I will remove it.

Sephalos

• Spike Dodger
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2013, 08:38:04 AM »

^
If you think it is senseless then I will remove it.
I don't mind the flag, just don't force people to use them and it's all good.  :FrankerZ:

pieceofcheese87

• Global Moderator
  • The Kid
  • Personal Text
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Tv Channel
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2013, 09:56:36 AM »
Sephalos is from canada?   :PogChamp:
Signature

Holyanus

« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2013, 10:00:58 AM »
Ya, and you're from Canada too?  :PogChamp:

Ethin/thenougathorn

« Reply #11 on: August 27, 2013, 03:55:04 PM »
I find it good such flags are available but I also dont see any sense in making them duty. If all other forums jump from bridge,  you want same too? :)

Derpyhoovesiwbtg

• Spike Dodger
  • ''My hands hurt''
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
    • Clickity click!
« Reply #12 on: August 28, 2013, 03:38:40 AM »
No one from my country  :RedCoat:
I have no idea what to put here.

Anyway, a lot of things have changed to myself in the past. I wont visit the forum much, but i will check out the streams once in a while.

Ethin/thenougathorn

« Reply #13 on: August 28, 2013, 07:59:26 AM »
No one from my country  :RedCoat:
Arjen Robben from your country!

K1NGP3DR0 (Magolor)

• Wannabe
  • Browser:
    • View Profile