Author Topic: List of every game put on the Wiki  (Read 1329 times)

infern0man1

• ~(=^・ω・^)ψ
  • Global Moderator
  • Oatmeal Killer
  • Dear sir stroke madam, fire exclamation point
  • Unknown Unknown
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 48.0.2564.92 Chrome 48.0.2564.92
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
List of every game put on the Wiki
« on: April 16, 2016, 07:31:33 PM »
This is largely incomplete, but I felt it was about time I shared it here. As the thread title says, this is simply a list if every game that has ever been given a page on the wiki; I put in probably far too much effort trying to find some of this so I hope some of you appreciate this lol.

Here's the link: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1HeYjZLtAB-_HbZtaItO6GPB5fIzgPHyl9HGQMEn4CKk/edit?usp=sharing

As you all can see, there is a lot of missing information, as the Wayback Machine can only hold so much information; the section from 227-286 is missing a lot because the pages were never saved in the Wayback Machine, the pages were deleted soon after they were added to the wiki, and the wiki log where they were submitted was deleted for whatever reason, and the Wayback Machine only had a portion of that log. I only managed to find the majority of those by putting the wiki's RSS feed into the Wayback Machine (best idea I've had so far in this endeavor).

Anyways, if anybody has any information regarding the missing spots in the list, please let me know.

infern0man1

• ~(=^・ω・^)ψ
  • Global Moderator
  • Oatmeal Killer
  • Dear sir stroke madam, fire exclamation point
  • Unknown Unknown
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 48.0.2564.92 Chrome 48.0.2564.92
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
Re: List of every game put on the Wiki
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2016, 07:39:24 PM »
Well, the list is as complete as I can get it for the time being; I will continue to update as new games are added to the wiki, but otherwise it's done (at least with the information I could find). Enjoy, I guess!