Author Topic: Hey, new to the community  (Read 1306 times)

Elizen

• Wannabe
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 46.0.2490.86 Chrome 46.0.2490.86
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Gamepad
Hey, new to the community
« on: December 09, 2015, 07:19:27 PM »
Hi i'm Elizen, i've been playing games for a long time, ever since I got a gameboy I was pretty hooked on games like super mario 2 and the 6 golden coins. Which according to wikipedia is a platforming game but definitely not in the same tier as IWBTG games. Since then i've went on to play pretty much every megaman game(including the soccer one) and i've been incredibly fond of every kind of rpg and I even had a warcraft addiction for awhile. Really the only kinds of games i've never been able to get into are sports games, also i've probably only played a few puzzle games but they were good.

Anyway, I stumbled across this place after finding the IWBTG streams on twitch. A few years ago I was about halfway through IWBTG when my hard drive crashed and I just forgot about it. I remember having a lot of fun with it and i'm kind of excited to play through it and some other fangames.

I've noticed on the gameplay forum there's tier lists for different games and their difficulties, so maybe ill start at the bottom and work my way up.

I'm not quite sure the forum rules for this board so if anyone has any recommendations for beginners, either games or tips you could just send me a private message.

If you've made it this far, thanks for reading! I hope we will have lots of fun discussions!

lawatson

• The Kid
  • I do things and I make things.
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 47.0.2526.80 Chrome 47.0.2526.80
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
Re: Hey, new to the community
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2015, 09:21:02 PM »
heya! welcome to the clubberino.

we have lots and lots of memes here. it's scary.

if you want to go down the needle path, i suggest you start with k2 and cultured, then work your way up to things like go across the rainbow and NANG. afterwards, it's up to you from there.

have fun.
(click to show/hide)

smoke weed everyday

Wolsk

• The Kid
  • Wolsky McKitty :3
  • Windows 8.1/Server 2012 Windows 8.1/Server 2012
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 47.0.2526.73 Chrome 47.0.2526.73
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
Re: Hey, new to the community
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2015, 12:58:47 AM »
I was pretty hooked on games like super mario 2 and the 6 golden coins.
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
meow :3

Why are you complaining about being a meme? this is a positive thing