Author Topic: Purdy Adventures: Update 1.2  (Read 1742 times)

Reply Code: Alpha

• Wannabe
    • View Profile
Purdy Adventures: Update 1.2
« on: August 15, 2013, 02:04:33 PM »
Hey, guys,

this is my newest game, Purdy Adventures. The main goal was to make it so it is more accessable for newbies but it will get gradually harder as you progress to make it a challenge for those who wanna try completing it.

Besides that I really really improved with everything there is basically. As I'm studying informatics and am interested with everything regarding computers and especially game design I always try to create something unique when it comes to the games I make. If any of you will ever be able to reach the final boss; by that point I hope you will understand the importance of keeping the journey going. If that doesn't make any sense to you, then my games won't neither.

Features:
  - 6 completely different areas with new gimmicks every area
  - close to none spike jumps
  - 6 bosses, all with different fight scenarios (e.g. one is a timeout boss, the other one you'll have to shoot)
  - final boss has three phases, is really long and quite probably one of the hardest bosses in fangame history (I'm serious about this)
  - epic music all over the place
  - increasingly harder getting challenges (I repeat: there are no spike jump areas)
  - complete story line that will actually make sense
  - dialogue sequences that I think are funny
  - some references to some stuff (because you guys love references)
  - BULLET HELL

Updated to ver 1.1:
Fixes:
 -put one problematic .mp3 file into the .exe to make the download more accessable
 -fixed a problem with scrolling backgrounds in the final stage
Updated to ver 1.2:
Fix:
 -debug warp deleted
DOWNLOAD: https://www.mediafire.com/?s83i1crl9cmcwk8

SCREENSHOTS:

Note: I love to read feedback of ALL kinds so please tell me what you think about it for me to improve my work with future projects.
« Last Edit: August 29, 2013, 09:22:42 AM by Reply Code: Alpha »
I've rearranged the reply code.
Your planet will be spared.
I cannot be certain of my own calculations anymore.

Reply Code: Alpha

• Wannabe
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 20.0 Firefox 20.0
    • View Profile
Re: Purdy Adventures
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2013, 09:05:45 AM »
Please everyone note that the first warp takes you directly to the final stage. That was not intended. So I will take down 1.1 and release 1.2 where this problem is sorted out. Thanks to fatalbrain for pointing it out.
I've rearranged the reply code.
Your planet will be spared.
I cannot be certain of my own calculations anymore.