Author Topic: IWBTG Metroid Warp Problem(s)  (Read 1124 times)

Sparxe

• Wannabe
  • What was that
  • Windows 8.1/Server 2012 Windows 8.1/Server 2012
  • Browser:
  • Internet Explorer 11 Internet Explorer 11
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
IWBTG Metroid Warp Problem(s)
« on: November 22, 2015, 04:14:07 AM »
So, a couple of months ago I tried learning how to speedrun IWBTG. It was fairly simple and fun until I got to a certain part (mind you, I'm talking about any%). This part prevented me to get any further and I was forced to unfortunately give up on speedrunning the game.

Skip ahead a couple of months and about a few minutes ago, I wanted to try speedrunning IWBTG again. Though I forgot about the part that caused me to... well... not. This exact part I'm talking about is The Metroid Skip. Every skip up until this one worked very well. There is a problem I'm having with this one though. Whenever I warp into the out of bounds thing/room with the klown kart, the time runs up before I land on the ground. It is not my remaining time that is hindering me, I know that much because, when I get there, I'm well ahead of the time that is remaining in the world record attempt (I even learned some frame perfect skips to make sure).

I hope somebody knows what I'm doing wrong. Any help would be highly appreciated.
Well hello there, please enjoy looking at my signature for the time it takes you to realise that you are looking at my lame signature