Fangames > Announcements

Complete Forum Revamp

<< < (2/5) > >>

JGBMaster:
:Kreygasm:

Wolsk:
I completely agree with Derf.

And a few added complaints for mobile: tons of text overlaps or is weirdly centered; thread overviews don't provide much information about posters and dates and such; and the avatars and profiles take up significantly more space than most posts.

sharkruisher:
Almost got a heart attack when I opened the page, a complete, total makeover  :PogChamp:

Well done good sir :wixZaldo: b

TOKETMEK:
It looks better, but there are a few bugs in mobile version, which is where I browse this place ~%90 of the time. Wolsk already stated all the bugs I've experienced. These are my only problems anyway, hopefully they'll be fixed soon :)

Starz0r:

--- Quote from: Derf on September 26, 2015, 05:11:17 AM ---
I don't mean to say that I think the forums look bad, they look great - much better than before. I just feel as though some of the scaling is off and some priorities have been muddled (e.g. I don't know why people's browser and computer data is so important it has to be shown on the side in such a way that inherently creates an amount of dead space after posts that is more often than not larger than the actual posts themselves).

--- End quote ---

The idea is to allow for people to troubleshoot without having to ask what their system might me, makes my and many other's life easier.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version