Fangames > Announcements

Complete Forum Revamp

<< < (5/5)

Mattisticus:
I really like it, maybe i'll go on here more often.

infern0man1:
Mobile friendly :PogChamp:

Wolsk:
While mobile is a bit better now because the avatars are smaller, there are still a lot of issues.  I really don't need to see browser/OS on a phone, and the way the avatars are separate from the posts looks really uncomfortable.  Also, the very top of the forums where it shows your avatar isn't centered, text still doesn't always wrap correctly, some of the buttons for formatting posts are broken, and the views and replies icons look really unfitting and are too big.  :cirPrise:

Starz0r:

--- Quote from: Wolsk on October 09, 2015, 01:29:42 PM ---While mobile is a bit better now because the avatars are smaller, there are still a lot of issues.  I really don't need to see browser/OS on a phone, and the way the avatars are separate from the posts looks really uncomfortable.  Also, the very top of the forums where it shows your avatar isn't centered, text still doesn't always wrap correctly, some of the buttons for formatting posts are broken, and the views and replies icons look really unfitting and are too big.  :cirPrise:

--- End quote ---

Can you take a picture and annotate where the problems appear so I can correctly troubleshoot the problem?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version