Author Topic: wow, such vid, much suspicious  (Read 1891 times)

trololol

• Wannabe
  • \( ・ω ・\) (/・ω ・)/
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 44.0.2403.157 Chrome 44.0.2403.157
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
wow, such vid, much suspicious
« on: September 04, 2015, 08:55:33 PM »
Sorry, I could not resist to leave it here.

kilgour22

• Cherry Eater
  • Windows NT 10.0 Windows NT 10.0
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 45.0.2454.85 Chrome 45.0.2454.85
    • View Profile
Re: wow, such vid, much suspicious
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2015, 11:18:53 PM »
You really like to try and stir up drama, don't you? Does it make you feel good about yourself when you to go sleep at night, thinking "Yeah, I really showed these people that I can make a non-suspicious video!"?

Something you'll learn in life is to just let things go and move on. Posts titled "Wow, such vid, much suspicious" make you come off as an immature child incapable of handling yourself in any sort of mature environment, regardless of whether it be in person or on the internet hidden beneath a cloak of anonymity.

Being a part of this community is a privilege, not a right. Please remember that and handle yourself accordingly.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 11:21:24 PM by kilgour22 »
Don't let a spike ruin your day.

trololol

• Wannabe
  • \( ・ω ・\) (/・ω ・)/
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 44.0.2403.157 Chrome 44.0.2403.157
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 05, 2015, 12:25:47 AM »
Well, may be I'm a little bit too emotional, but why not if people that toxic without any real reason? Talking complitely bs without knowledge of something, doing absolutely absurd statements which has nothing to do with simple logic... It's not how people should interact, you agree?
I don't really care about how "I really showed these people that I can make a non-suspicious video!", I just did it because I can. This boss is pretty funny and I anyway wanted to beat him 2nd time (and may be more). Well, I didn't beat it today in 1 and a half hour, it's still very hard and too much depended on random (which atack you will get) in upside-down screen phase which really confuses me very much all the time, but got nice fail vid. Why I can't post it?

kilgour22

• Cherry Eater
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 45.0.2454.85 Chrome 45.0.2454.85
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2015, 12:33:26 AM »
The problem is not you posting it.

The problem is the ridiculous title of this post which is intended to stir drama, and don't even deny that it isn't because it is.

Also, if you want to show off a fail, there is a section dedicated to fangame fails which I'm sure you've seen. Why is this in the Video Discussion section if you have a "nice fail vid" instead of in the aforementioned thread?
Don't let a spike ruin your day.

Starz0r

• Owner
  • The Kid
  • Administrator
  • Hall Of Fame
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 46.0.2490.6 Chrome 46.0.2490.6
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2015, 12:44:42 AM »
Before you two go any further, let me notify you both, and personal attacks or flaming against each other will result in a warning.

I know trololol cheated in the past, but he has since then shown some interest in the community, which is why I haven't banned him in the past. I'm giving trololol a second chance even though he cheated because most people in this community have cheated in the past (even submitting videos) of them cheating. I don't see a reason why other people shouldn't.

Trololol, don't bait others with stuff like this, it won't end up well in your favor, and you will only end up pissing more people off. I'm letting you off the hook without a warning. Next time there will be repercussions.

Anyway, I'm going to lock this thread before anything gets more out of hand.