Author Topic: Hi all <(^.^)>  (Read 1734 times)

Zero-G

• [+--oo]
  • Alumi
  • Spike Dodger
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • My twitch channel
Hi all <(^.^)>
« on: August 12, 2013, 11:25:49 AM »
My name is Zero-G.
Im 23 years old and im from germany.
 Everything started for me on youtube 5 years ago .
 I wanna be the Guy got popular so i started also playing that game,i tried the challenge but im usually not a platformer gamer so i had already big problems on mike tyson and stopped playing on that boss.
2 years ago i thinkd about starting again because a friend of me started playing i wanna be the fangame.I got all my motivation to beat Guy and Fangame and later i found fatalbrains channel and he had played interesting fangames like heaven trap 2 etc .so i downloaded these games with google searching and started really playing fangames casually.I wasnt mainly focused on these games at that time and only played them to time waste.But i found the kayins forum there and found games like kill the guy and boshy.For me Guy/fangame/ktg/heaven trap 2 and boshy was my fundament.
I usually play super smash bros melee (ssbm) since 2003 and started to play it competetive in germany since 2006 and im still playing it but i also play other fighting games on PS3 online with friends or random.Because of smash bros i found twitch ,many big tournaments got streamed there so i started to enjoy watching livestreams.around 10 months i searched for iwbtg in twitch and found Shadowlink57,TheNewGeezer and Nanohaa_ .
I was amazed at what level they played and i also learned from the twitch com where i get my games ( the wiki https://www21.atwiki.jp/iwannabethewiki/pages/283.html ) so i started playing many games and later i started to stream.Now im here!

m9 :Kappa:

Thanks for reading and welcome to the Fangame Community. ♥

ChillingSpark

• Wannabe
  • tear it tear it tear it tear it tear it tear it
    • View Profile
    • Steam account
  • Playstyle: Gamepad
Re: Hi all <(^.^)>
« Reply #1 on: August 13, 2013, 10:50:30 AM »
 :Kreygasm:
CoolCat