Author Topic: Yet Another Introduction  (Read 1400 times)

Cyanogenoid

• Trial Wannabe
  • Computer Scientist
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 41.0.2272.118 Chrome 41.0.2272.118
    • View Profile
    • Cyanogenoid website
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
Yet Another Introduction
« on: April 15, 2015, 04:15:17 PM »
Hi, I'm a Computer Science guy from Germany studying in the UK, pleasure to meet you.
Chances are that you haven't seen me in stream chats before since I mostly lurk.

I first learned about the existence of I wanna fangames from Denferok streaming on SRL ages ago. Some time later, Kefit started playing fangames more seriously and kept tweeting about it, which made me eventually start as well.
The first fangame I played was I Wanna Sunspike after hearing about it from another one of Denferok's streams (I think this was a while after he beat IA). Accordingly, I died around 39000 times to reach the boss, and another 2000 on the boss itself after playing a bunch of other games :^). Since then, I've gotten a bit better. The hardest game I've beaten is Crimson Needle. I enjoy Needle games the most, but I have thrown myself at some Avoidance fights as well (without any notable success aside from Sunspike's IA so far). Recently I've also been working on designing a rather hard needle game myself, of which I occasionally post updates on Twitter.

Aside from I wanna, I also play osu!, which I'm okay at. I also used to do speedruns of Asakura! P, a 2D platformer nobody has ever heard of, but I eventually stopped because there was precisely zero competition.
I am a bit of a keyboard enthusiast, my main keyboard being a Filco Majestouch 2 (Cherry MX Blue) with a HID Liberation controller and thick PBT keycaps.

See you around!

infern0man1

• ~(=^・ω・^)ψ
  • Global Moderator
  • Oatmeal Killer
  • Dear sir stroke madam, fire exclamation point
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Safari 4.0 Safari 4.0
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
  • Playstyle: Keyboard