Author Topic: IwbtINT - Last Screen  (Read 2003 times)

Sandsky0

IwbtINT - Last Screen
« on: July 31, 2013, 04:30:58 AM »
I guess I should post this here even though I did this a few days ago, I did this live on stream in about 40 minutes and overall it took about 1.5 - 2 hours to actually do this jump alone, this doesn't mean im done with the game though, i still have to do the 2.0 invert with roof cause i used 25 fps on it to pass it :(

------------------------

https://www.twitch.tv/sandsky0/c/2645411

a bit more about my experience with INT; this was the only game i played for awhile, it was really fun for me and i had no problems grinding any of the jumps cause of how short they are and most of the time all i needed was a 1 frame jump (except for the 1.5 and 2.0 inverts with roofs cause im just terrible at those) this game helped me get more used to pixel aligns, i hope to complete this game again in the future  :FrankerZ: 11.5k deaths, 5:11:xx game time

also i was able to complete this jump using a method on an xbox 360 controller, if you clip your finger on the right bumper at the very edge, you will do a 1 frame jump, though this is really inconsistent, it was worth doing (credits to lemonxreaper for finding this method  :Kreygasm: )

and that is the end :p

zomgwayne

• Wannabe
    • View Profile
Re: IwbtINT - Last Screen
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2013, 09:21:33 AM »
gz  :Kreygasm: :Kreygasm: :Kreygasm:
I hit the CTRL key but I'm still not in control!

Holyanus

« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2013, 11:39:39 AM »
 :Kreygasm:

lemonxreaper

• Administrator
  • Spike Dodger
  • Do you even needle?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2013, 12:16:21 PM »
 :BwanaSlug:
Just pretend I have a cool picture like Zero.
Completed Fangames: httpss://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4678222/Complete%20Fangames.txt

Derpyhoovesiwbtg

• Spike Dodger
  • ''My hands hurt''
    • View Profile
    • Clickity click!
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2013, 01:06:28 PM »
I was on this stream  :Kappa:
I have no idea what to put here.

Anyway, a lot of things have changed to myself in the past. I wont visit the forum much, but i will check out the streams once in a while.