Author Topic: Some portion of sadness about this community  (Read 6506 times)

trololol

• Wannabe
  • \( ・ω ・\) (/・ω ・)/
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 41.0.2272.76 Chrome 41.0.2272.76
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
Some portion of sadness about this community
« on: March 10, 2015, 12:59:18 PM »
Just wow.
Such a toxic community here.
Instead of congratulations with accomplishments just removes of messages and bans for no reason and do laughtable statements about "hacking".
And when o posted vid here, suddenly tons of dislikes appears on it. Nice example how decayed people are here.
Bravo. "Best" community ever. Seriously, never saw such bad attitude to new members.
Now I'm understand why here is so little members activity.
Keep going like that and noone ever wants to join this community. Good luck with making it more toxic.

Oh, and also. Don't forget to ban this account and lock this thread too.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 01:06:40 PM by trololol »

petsson12

• Spike Dodger
  • I'm addicted to cats
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 38.0.2125.104 Chrome 38.0.2125.104
    • View Profile
    • my livestream yo
Re: Some portion of sadness about this community
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2015, 01:09:17 PM »
could you just stop? just leave already. we don't accept hackers,
(click to show/hide)

i'm not gonna argue, do what you want but keep it away from our community.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 01:19:28 PM by petsson12 »
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

buzz1213

• Wannabe
  • Nothing
  • Windows 8.1/Server 2013 Windows 8.1/Server 2013
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 40.0.2214.115 Chrome 40.0.2214.115
    • View Profile
    • My Twitch account
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2015, 01:27:40 PM »
OK Buddy.

Skulldude899

• Cherry Eater
  • no
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 36.0 Firefox 36.0
    • View Profile
    • TwitchTV Channel - Skulldude899
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 01:28:33 PM »
Oh, and also. Don't forget to ban this account and lock this thread too.

k
:IceFairy:  c h i l l m e m e s b r o  :IceFairy:

Shinytyphlosion

• Cherry Eater
  • Mac OS X 10.10.2 Mac OS X 10.10.2
  • Browser:
  • Safari 8.0.3 Safari 8.0.3
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 01:33:35 PM »
We do accept new members, but we do not accept hackers.  Seriously, if you want to be in this community, then you better learn to respect others.

Lock and an IP ban if this continues.
Please disregard the above.

Junior Nintendista

« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2015, 01:57:48 PM »
We do not accept hackers, but the limitation of this community and much larger than I Wanna Be The Forum's, here has many rules, already had two fangames canceled here because of rough reasons.

Swordslinger

• Sectional Moderator
  • The Kid
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 33.0.1750.154 Chrome 33.0.1750.154
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2015, 02:06:51 PM »
Now look, even i admit this community can be bullshit at times, key word is at times. There are even a couple hackers and or cheaters on the wannabes twitch team as of now. Now i'm sure there are a reason for the dislikes, you can't just pin it on everyone, not everyone is an asshole here, far from it. People just don't dislike a video because, "Oh hes new, hes an asshole, dislike" i'm sure there was a sense of truth to it, just politely ask around don't go blazing on the forum.

Edit 1: Keep in mind i just woke up, i did not see any of the hacking discussion until now, and it was a bit harsh, and no one is really crying over the game anymore.

Edit 2: Furthermore my last edit, if you posted a video of you save hacking and people disliked it, that's really your own fault, you put a dartboard on your back if you do that unless one of the few happen, you saved into the ceiling or a wall so save hacking is fine, or the next save is broken and wont work, casing point I Wanna Masochist Origami stage, only example i know of. As i said earlier only a couple people can fully get away with save hacking and not get any heat on them.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 03:54:41 PM by Swordslinger »
A Random Signature

lawatson

• The Kid
  • I do things and I make things.
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2015, 03:24:22 PM »
I don't know any active member of the community who would go full bullshit at someone else, unless they were being a dicklord or something...

« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 03:52:53 PM by lawatson »
(click to show/hide)

smoke weed everyday

Zurai

• Community Manager
  • Spike Dodger
  • Administrator
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2015, 03:34:55 PM »
...and do laughtable statements about "hacking".

So Save-"HACKING" into a fight which is not supposed to be accessable for players yet, is not hacking? Interesting  :DapperKapper:

Also having no sound on the video is more than suscpicious. You probably used hourglass which fucks up the sound, so you had to mute it.
Stop by and say hello at www.twitch.tv/zurairofl :PogChamp:

pieceofcheese87

• Global Moderator
  • The Kid
  • Personal Text
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
    • Twitch Tv Channel
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2015, 03:47:25 PM »
don't be an idiot. showing a video of you hacking a very well known game to get to an area that was meant to never be accessible is a total dick-move.
Signature

Wolsk

• The Kid
  • Wolsky McKitty :3
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 40.0.2214.109 Chrome 40.0.2214.109
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2015, 04:15:34 PM »
Guys, you need to keep in mind that he made the video of him hacking to the final boss as a way to get back at Kamilia for constantly claiming that he hacked through the rest of the game when he proved that he hadn't.  That's obviously not the best way to handle it, but neither of them were being mature.  Kamilia has done some stupid shit with the release of K3 ("losing" the files several times, not fixing broken parts of the game, allowing certain people to stream the final boss but not let others play it).  With a game this popular, yes, I'd agree that it's disrespectful to the players to not do a proper release and keep them in the dark about development and behind-the-scenes stuff.  The "discussions" going on in these threads are far from civil from either side (obviously that's not true for everyone, but it is for most).

In regards to dislikes on the video, that's to be expected, and you shouldn't be surprised by it.

*EDIT* Wait, is this not Plynq?  I thought it was Plynq.  Some of my points still stand, though.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 05:22:09 PM by Wolsk »
meow :3

Why are you complaining about being a meme? this is a positive thing

ethinthenougathorn

• Spike Dodger
  • jung, brutal, gutaussehend
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 35.0.1916.153 Chrome 35.0.1916.153
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2015, 04:33:43 PM »
i can totally agree with wolsk!
i cant understand kamilia`s not-releasing either...
and one might not know this community`s opinion on hacking in general, but noone should be surprised or even angry if he doesnt get the "big fame" for hacking
If you wanna hang out youve got to take her out; cocaine.
If you wanna get down, down on the ground;
cocaine.
She don't lie, she don't lie, she don't lie;
cocaine.

infern0man1

• ~(=^・ω・^)ψ
  • Global Moderator
  • Oatmeal Killer
  • Dear sir stroke madam, fire exclamation point
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Safari 4.0 Safari 4.0
    • View Profile
    • Twitter
« Reply #12 on: March 10, 2015, 04:45:36 PM »
By claiming the entire community is toxic, you are excluding those (such as me) who welcome as many to the community (although I myself am more of a de facto member).

Although getting to the end of the current public version of K3 is a great feat in itself, based off what I've seen you have been kind of pushing it a bit much (although I didn't get here until your two video threads were deleted, so I don't know the content of those threads ATM).

I understand people want to see the end of K3, especially after countless hours of grinding; however, if I were the creator of K3, I personally would not be pleased seeing something I wanted to be made private at the time be made public, and others may not be as well (as seen from the amount of flaming in this and the other thread).

As for the video itself: once upon a time, there was a man named plynq who hacked to the final boss and posted a video of it to YouTube; this was one of the main reasons as to why Kamilia halted its production in the first place, and because of that, plynq recieved a lot of hate from it. Seeing that you practically did the same thing here, why would you be angry at the community because the community is angry at you, when the community actually has a reason to be angry?

I respect your opinion; if you think we're all shit, that's fine, but please don't make an attempt at shoving that down pur throats because a fraction of us got mad.

tehjman1993

• Global Moderator
  • The Kid
  • Meme Enthusiast
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 10, 2015, 06:57:56 PM »
once upon a time, there was a man named plynq who hacked to the final boss and posted a video of it to YouTube; this was one of the main reasons as to why Kamilia halted its production in the first place, and because of that, plynq recieved a lot of hate from it.

I love a good bedtime story pieSnug

trololol

• Wannabe
  • \( ・ω ・\) (/・ω ・)/
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2015, 09:32:02 PM »
Okay, first of all, I didn't want to say THE WHOLE community is toxic, but this ones who replies when i did first posts and deleted some of them (and especially the one who banned me lol).
I also know about kamilia and plynq drama, and the "reasons" of abandon game dev. But here is 5 mounths passed. Game will not probably be ended ever, so... Why not do some things which can piss kamilia off? I decided this is must be a video of beating final boss. Will not hide: I also expected someone from community contact him, show him video and watch a new rage wave incoming. (I completely miss it when it's happens and found all later). Or may be here will be a chance to some miracle and the work on the game will begin again.
About sounds. My problem is exactly what i said in video description - sounds really f*ck up my concentration. But one good man 2 days ago advised me to just turn off speakers. Srsly, can't believe I didn't see that solution and keep muting sounds instead. So now I spend around 17 hours and recorded video about beating kamilia with sounds. And I need to say: noone should try to beat this boss until he's going full crazy like me, or until he has Godlike skills (yes mister YoYoYoDude, I'm talking about your recent stream with stage 5 and M-stage...). I dont want post it here cause of obvious reasons such as risk of delete message and get banned again (you still can go for my channel to see it if you interested). Btw for man who said about hourglass: go to the readme file and suddenly find "This game has system to prevent use of Hourglass and transferring Savedata":)
And also I still hope for someone show kamilia my 2 videos. Or one of them, newer one. Why no? It can be interesting what will happen.

ps Sorry for my bad english. May be it's my last post here (chanse is small, but who knows), but I'll keep an eye on this thread for some days/weeks. Good luck everyone, enjoy the video, enjoy the games and etc, etc...
ps2 :denKamilia_v2: dat yukkuri-style kamilia is so awesome. Man, who maded it! If you reading this - you are so awesome too. Make more stuff like that please :D
ps3 just interesting fact. Kid in Ktk3 shooting speed is limited to 5 bullets per second if I'm not wrong. The time between moment I can start do damage and killed phase 3 kamilia is around 200 secons. So Kamilia have ~1000 hp. Really?! What the hell... How he can even think this is good idea?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2015, 09:57:38 PM by trololol »