Author Topic: About kamilia 3 and that not very smart man who removed my post.  (Read 5626 times)

trollolol

• Trial Wannabe
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 41.0.2272.76 Chrome 41.0.2272.76
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
First of all. The game development is dead. Deal with it. Here is no updates for 5+ mouths and probably will be 0 updates in next 1000 years.
So now, why people can't enjoy the every developed already thing in the game? What's the problem with using savehack to walk in final boss room? It's already completed and implemented in game, just the path is blocked, probably because here is no credits after it. BUT here is v1.32 which available for testers for 5 mounths (and noone of them didn't uploaded it for us yet, greedy jews) and here is unlocked path to final boss. You can see it in the end of Rollunk's video about M-stage. Video date is 11 october 2014.
As a player, I dont care about reasons of abandoned gamedev, I care about how I can enjoy what I have.
When I long ago completed v0.995 and moving to new pc few weeks after that guess what? My save got broken. I was forced to complete all areas from stage 1 to Influka area once again. And i did it. Only for that "protecting system" author should be beaten a lot of times and get cancer. But I didn't complain. I waited 1.25, completed all stages, all the secrets, even 5 hidden bosses.
So, another time: what's the problem of using savehack and enjoy the only thing you cant reach "legally" when it's already in the game and dev was stopped?
Don't erase that post, lets discuss it.

Stinkycheeseone890

• K i n g s t o n k y
  • Global Moderator
  • Wannabe
  • Welcome to die!
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
    • My livestream!
Re: About kamilia 3 and that not very smart man who removed my post.
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2015, 10:33:15 PM »
Ok, first, can you refrain from the anti-semitism? Thanks.

Next, I don't care if it will be finished or not. You said it yourself, who cares?

Lastly, seriously? Do you not understand what respect is? The creator wishes for people to not use savehackers, so don't. The whole reason it isn't being finished is because of people that DO things like this. It's super disrespectful, and that's basically the only thing Kamilia ever asked people not to do. The ONLY thing. I don't see how respecting an author's wish is so difficult. It's simply rude and (definitely being purposefully repetitive here) disrespectful. If people wouldn't have hacked there in the first place I'm sure everyone who got there fairly would have beaten it or would be playing it right now.

(also, you're not supposed to get there... so why would you say you deserve to? Just because you got to the end of the beta doesn't mean you deserve to see what else is in it, if you have to hack to it. jeez)

I won't be responding to this again, because at this point, it's just a waste of my time.

(click to show/hide)

trollolol

• Trial Wannabe
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2015, 11:16:44 PM »
Yes, I know what respect is. I didn't do any hacks when Kamilia 3 was in develop, cause I can beat all by myself (and even if i REALLY wanted to do it after buying new PC). BUT. Here is one big problem. We dont live in some wonderland. It's real life. All programs/games becomes hacked when someone need it. There is no games without trainers/saves for it/other stuff. If creator can't get it and think all must obey him and don't do something - he is completely retarded. "If people wouldn't have hacked there" is such a bad argument. It's like saying: "Nobody ever uses filthy language from now or I'll <....>" . That's his problem, not mine or other players.
Also, about "why would you say you deserve to?"
I completed EVERY POSSIBLE objective in the game. I waited 2 months after this. I was so excited and want play it so much after seeing showcase of this boss. Why I'm not deserve fight it? Because creator going full retard and stop dev? Really? If he stop - that's his disrespect to all players, include me. So why I must still "respect" him after that?

Btw can I still share my video or you'll erase post again?
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 11:53:11 PM by trollolol »

OhNoezEinPandy

• Spike Dodger
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 40.0.2214.109 Chrome 40.0.2214.109
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 10, 2015, 02:36:35 AM »
I don't get the point where stopping gamedev which took over a year of hard word is being disrespectful to the players, but okay.

Do whatever you want because we can't obviously stop you but please don't post it in the internet around. If you still do that, I can assure you that you will be known as the cheater/hacker guy in the community. People usually don't forget shit like that.

Have a nice day.

trollolol

• Trial Wannabe
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2015, 06:14:56 AM »
>I don't get the point where stopping gamedev which took over a year of hard word is being disrespectful to the players.
If dev stopped by some serious reasons like desiase or some real life problems it will be understandable. But just because some people "cheating"? There is no serious cheating, no TASing, no godmode, no some hacks to reduce amount of boss's projectiles or removing spikes in stages. And he insulting about absolutely normal occasions happening to EVERY game? Really? Is this is "respect" to players then I'm Barak Obama.

>I can assure you that you will be known as the cheater/hacker guy in the community.
Hmmm let me count the f*cks I given about that... 1... 2... Oh wait! They all flew away!
Still, here is no any cheating on boss. I did it fair. Even if this sh*t absolutely unfair to players. So your argument is prob weakest argument in the world now.

OhNoezEinPandy

• Spike Dodger
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 40.0.2214.109 Chrome 40.0.2214.109
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 10, 2015, 06:45:31 AM »
You modified a savefile which is written by a decrypted .exe to access unavailable areas through legit playing in the public released version.

We already had that discussion some time ago about forehead 2 content. I'm also out of this thread.

Edit: Nice 2nd forumaccount btw. Shows that you are pretty certain in your opinion.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 07:51:50 AM by OhNoezEinPandy »

trollolol

• Trial Wannabe
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2015, 06:56:16 AM »
As i said earlier - this area available since at least 11 october 2014. If you can't read or understand - glad you get out of here. Here is place for adequate discussing, not for incorrect in advance/fanatic/brainless statements like yours last.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 07:02:33 AM by trollolol »

BBF

• Cherry Eater
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2015, 08:28:58 AM »
adequate discussing

(click to show/hide)

Nice "adequate" discussion style you got going there, buddy.

If you ask me we should just ban and ignore him. Pretty sure we don't want/need him in our community.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 08:31:44 AM by BBF »

Denferok

• Community Manager
  • The Kid
  • Administrator
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 40.0.2214.115 Chrome 40.0.2214.115
    • View Profile
    • My stream
« Reply #8 on: March 10, 2015, 08:32:49 AM »
Please keep the discussion civil or I will have to take action.

trollolol

• Trial Wannabe
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 10, 2015, 09:25:22 AM »
Okay, may be I did here some too strong expressive. But here was 2 reasons: delete of my first post without any reason really pissed me off, and then ppl complainig about how I'm bad, cheater/hacker and etc. When here is some obviously much bigger problems:
1) Dev stopped completely because creator live in some of his dreams. He think when he saying something like "don't use hax", all must and will obey him. It's so (really sorry for using that word again but here is nothing less harmful I can say) retarded. When you develop a really hard game you should expect appearance of hacks and accept that. If you don't accept that why the hell you start develop some that hard stuff? It's really stupid. Do something easy like kamilia 2. With technically advanced stuff like in K3 it can be a GREAT game without desire to hack it from people who can't do something.
2) Even when dev was stopped, why we still can't use newest possible version? Why testers can't share what they have? What the point of keeping last version only for them? It's also ridiculous and stupid.
3) "Protection". I'll don't complain about preventing using hourglass or something. If dev can protect of this kind of hacks - it's totally fair. But that "save protection" is really worst thing i saw in this world. Noone can be 100% sure his comp will be fine tomorrow. Something can happen even if you don't expect that. It's the whole new rule for games: you can't do anything with your computer without risk of broke save. You not allowed to upgrade your OS, or re-install it cause of upgrading hardware, or viruses, or etc... If you want bind the save to something, you need to act smart, not like author did. Here is a lot possible ways to do some good things with binding save and prevent risk of lose it. For example you can do mini-server and online accounts for game. Noone will share his account, and can access save from any device he has. And save will be in safe if here is some backup system. It's not an expensive decision and not cancerous like what he did. Also this will allow to avoid hacking saves.
But of course he don't care about players and made worst decision possible.

UPD
Wow my post with video just deleted again without any explanation. Someone shoul check his mind state if it's not too late for receiving some help.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2015, 11:48:15 AM by trollolol »

tehjman1993

• Global Moderator
  • The Kid
  • Meme Enthusiast
  • Windows 8.1/Server 2013 Windows 8.1/Server 2013
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 10, 2015, 12:06:11 PM »

Zurai

• Community Manager
  • Spike Dodger
  • Administrator
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 10, 2015, 12:06:59 PM »
We had this discussion now already a few times and I don't see a reason to keep this up. Feel free to hack as much you want, but keep away from our community.

Sincerly, your Zurai  :atkLove:
Stop by and say hello at www.twitch.tv/zurairofl :PogChamp: