Fangames > Gameplay & Discussion

Introducing Delicious-Fruit.com!

<< < (2/42) > >>

tehjman1993:

--- Quote from: 128-Up on February 09, 2015, 09:21:28 AM ---I saw that UpRising's in there. I know I can't review my own stuff, but is it okay for me to put the screenshots from the thread I made here on that page?

Also, if I may suggest something, maybe have a column on the fangame list stating whether the game is complete or not? Like "Completed", "In Progress", "Tech Demo", "Cancelled"?

--- End quote ---

You can post/screenshot/review anything you would like. There are no restrictions on that. All screenshots are approved by a moderator before they are public. We may consider different "fangame" in progress/completed/etc. categories in the near future after we clean up some of the site. Thanks!

128-Up:

--- Quote from: tehjman1993 on February 09, 2015, 01:52:49 PM ---
--- Quote from: 128-Up on February 09, 2015, 09:21:28 AM ---I saw that UpRising's in there. I know I can't review my own stuff, but is it okay for me to put the screenshots from the thread I made here on that page?

Also, if I may suggest something, maybe have a column on the fangame list stating whether the game is complete or not? Like "Completed", "In Progress", "Tech Demo", "Cancelled"?

--- End quote ---

You can post/screenshot/review anything you would like. There are no restrictions on that. All screenshots are approved by a moderator before they are public. We may consider different "fangame" in progress/completed/etc. categories in the near future after we clean up some of the site. Thanks!

--- End quote ---

Oh neat. ^^

--- Quote from: Stepcore on February 09, 2015, 04:41:29 AM ---This is pretty cool. Will definitely be using.

Would also be cool if people could not review their own game or post troll reviews, but maybe that's just me.

--- End quote ---

Did you notice Kyir giving all his games a 10 rating too? :P

tehjman1993:
The goal is for after 15 or more reviews, the "average" review will be at a place where most of the community agrees with it. Of course, you will get fangame makers that give their own game a 10/10 and give other games extreme reviews (either negative or positive) that really sway the initial average. These reviews won't affect the average much after we receive more data/reviews, so it will even itself out!

Please note: If you think you can make multiple accounts to boost/destroy a game's rating, you're going to be permanently IP banned. We can see all of this on the backend of the site, so please be respectful. We do not wish to ban this service to anyone, as it is meant to help the community.

One last note: A BIG thank you to everyone who has contributed so far! Klazen and I will continue to improve upon the site as much as we can. If you want to help contribute to a hopefully great website for fangames, the best you can do is honestly review any game you're comfortable reviewing, uploading screenshots, and reporting any comments/games that are inappropriate and/or do not belong. Thanks so much!

infern0man1:
While I did review one of my own games, at least I tried to be honest with it  :atkWaifu:

Also, I think it would be a good idea to add a section with games not on the actual wiki (no links to them), just so there's proof they have existed (and also to add them to your favorites and/or clear list if you have played/beaten them).

128-Up:

--- Quote from: infern0man1 on February 09, 2015, 03:50:59 PM ---I think it would be a good idea to add a section with games not on the actual wiki (no links to them), just so there's proof they have existed (and also to add them to your favorites and/or clear list if you have played/beaten them).

--- End quote ---

I agree with this.

I tried finding all the games I cleared on the website, but couldn't find the Blow Game Trilogy or Get the Yellow Star, plus others.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version