Fangames > Gameplay & Discussion

Introducing Delicious-Fruit.com!

(1/42) > >>

tehjman1993:
Hello everyone,

Klazen, with the help of myself and patrickgh3, have created a site that is essentially the fangame wiki, but with add-ons.

www.delicious-fruit.com

This site, first and foremost, pulls all the games from the wiki and puts it into one convenient site, loaded with the game name, creator name, and download link. This game is then allowed to be reviewed by anyone who has an account on the site. Ratings come in two flavors - "fun" and difficulty. These ratings are averaged with other user's ratings for a total rating.

So what's special about it? What are the features? Well, here's a list!
Fangame ratings of both "fun" and difficulty!Ability to sort fangames by fun/difficulty ratings!Free account signup!Post your own review for the world to see!Every account can be linked to a Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, or Nico page!You can track what games you have rated, what games you have favorited, and what games you have completed, all under one profile!Screenshots of the game may be available! (if they are submitted by users)A fresh take on an old way of sorting fangames!Ability to search for games by name AND by author!
We are working out bugs as this is largely a work-in-progress. The ratings will seem wonky for each individual game until there are a minimum of 15 reviews, where the average will start to even out.
If you have any bug reporting to do on the site, you can post here or preferably click the report button the site!

We hope you enjoy it!

-Klazen108 and TJ

OhNoezEinPandy:
This is a pretty big project guys which could technically require an insane amount of administrative monitoring to keep it free of complete trolling.

I just want to ask everyone who participates in reviewing to write honest reviews. And please do not reflect on a game if you are still salty about it due to playing it directly before.

Thank you Klazen, TJ and Patrick!

Swordslinger:
This is something that me personally would use to a very minimum, the reviews and all that are a nice little feature, I hope the interface gets improved though, it looks a bit bland and plain. That's just my opinion however.

Though if i were to write a review, knowing my negative thoughts on, some, games, I would probably get yelled off of the page instantly.

Good luck with it.

Stepcore:
This is pretty cool. Will definitely be using.

Would also be cool if people could not review their own game or post troll reviews, but maybe that's just me.

128-Up:
I saw that UpRising's in there. I know I can't review my own stuff, but is it okay for me to put the screenshots from the thread I made here on that page?

Also, if I may suggest something, maybe have a column on the fangame list stating whether the game is complete or not? Like "Completed", "In Progress", "Tech Demo", "Cancelled"?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version