Author Topic: I Wanna Call Me It - HELP!  (Read 2755 times)

Yuyuko

I Wanna Call Me It - HELP!
« on: January 31, 2015, 09:02:27 AM »
I'm stuck in this part since 2014, someone help me with any tips or give me some save.

SmokeyCR

Re: I Wanna Call Me It - HELP!
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2015, 09:50:05 AM »
I'm stuck in this part since 2014, someone help me with any tips or give me some save.
First, get the right align (If I'm not mistaken, it's the one right below the save box). Second, you can try either of these options:
1- Quickly jump from a certain distance, then jump again as soon as you hit the ceiling. If you got the right distance and jumped at the right time, you should be able to get past. It's the way I did, but since it's too annoyingly specific I wouldn't recommend it.
2- Get as close as you can to the spike, then press jump and go to the right at the same time to get past the spike. If you got the timing right, you'll probably get past with no further problem. This one is the most reasonable option, but I didn't test it, so I don't know if this is the right align.
Both have their risks, and I'm not sure if any of them will work (It's been a while since I got past this jump, and it wasn't exactly my favorite jump in the game, so...), but it's worth giving it a try, I think.

Yuyuko

« Reply #2 on: January 31, 2015, 10:23:59 AM »
First, get the right align (If I'm not mistaken, it's the one right below the save box). Second, you can try either of these options:
1- Quickly jump from a certain distance, then jump again as soon as you hit the ceiling. If you got the right distance and jumped at the right time, you should be able to get past. It's the way I did, but since it's too annoyingly specific I wouldn't recommend it.
2- Get as close as you can to the spike, then press jump and go to the right at the same time to get past the spike. If you got the timing right, you'll probably get past with no further problem. This one is the most reasonable option, but I didn't test it, so I don't know if this is the right align.
Both have their risks, and I'm not sure if any of them will work (It's been a while since I got past this jump, and it wasn't exactly my favorite jump in the game, so...), but it's worth giving it a try, I think.

I can not stand it that game, my is to punch the screen of my computer so angry.

SmokeyCR

« Reply #3 on: January 31, 2015, 10:30:41 AM »

I can not stand it that game, my is to punch the screen of my computer so angry.
Yes, this is by far the most annoying jump in this stage. At moments like this I recommend to play an easier game to relax and get your focus back. After a few deaths, people tend to lose too much focus, and this only leads to more deaths.

lemonxreaper

• Administrator
  • Spike Dodger
  • Do you even needle?
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 35.0 Firefox 35.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 01, 2015, 10:12:50 PM »
Just have to press shift twice fast, align isn't an issue.
Just pretend I have a cool picture like Zero.
Completed Fangames: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/4678222/Complete%20Fangames.txt

lawatson

• The Kid
  • I do things and I make things.
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 40.0.2214.94 Chrome 40.0.2214.94
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
« Reply #5 on: February 02, 2015, 05:14:02 AM »

this post made in less than 3 minutes
(click to show/hide)