Fangames > Unfinished / Incomplete

UpRising: The Mechanical Garden (v0.526 Released! 30/05/15)

<< < (3/3)

128-Up:
It's a side world I have planned which is essentially a mini medley game, for lack of a better description. :P

Mandibulus:
Hello there 128-Up. I played your game for a while now and it is just a great experience, mixing both elements from IWBTG and Super Meat Boy. Great work there.

I'm eager to see what to expect in world 6.
Are you already designing levels for the next world or have a screenshot available? Like for the HUB room of world 6 or the first level.

Skulldude899:
Alright, so I got to play the game and honestly, you shocked me. I wasn't sure what to expect out of the game but when I started playing it, it just felt SO fun and entertaining! The design, the visuals, the audio, everything felt perfectly on their own place. I am loving this game and I'm very much hyped for the Medley World too, M-Stage is one of the better parts of k3 and I can't wait to see what you're going to make with the great potential you showed on this masterpiece. I have nothing more to say rather than: Great job and keep up the awesome work.

128-Up:
I know it's been five months since the last version, but this is only a bugfix. Sorry.
We were informed of some crash instances recently and only just got them fixed... hehe.  :paraPalm:

This will be uploaded to the wiki too.

In the meantime, however, here's a taste of what's to come.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version