Fangames > Unfinished / Incomplete

UpRising: The Mechanical Garden (v0.526 Released! 30/05/15)

(1/3) > >>

128-Up:
Note: Not strictly an IWBTG fangame, but I feel it would be appreciated by the members of this forum. If this thread shouldn't be here, do please inform me.

Created primarily by myself, Giest118, and Neo; UpRising: The Mechanical Garden is a simple yet difficult platform game in which you are a small, sentient mushroom trying to save his friends from a mysterious yet familiar-looking being.

Inspired by games such as Jumper, Super Meat Boy, and I Wanna Be The Guy (it wouldn't be posted here otherwise!), there plan to be 200 very short stages (most averaging ~30 seconds) with more to come in the future and over 20 bosses!

Download the latest version of the game (currently v0.526) here!
A new version will be available with every new world completed.

Screenshots in the spoiler below:
(click to show/hide)

Influcca:
WOW, this game seems interesting! and such nice design I like it xD

kadykunde:
I really like the game, it looks nice and plays nice, just some suggestions, make the timer start only when you press a button so you don't get to start running just as you die, I also think the bosses should have less health, and then for balance give the player less health. I also found a bug where when you die, and before you respawn you press R to go back to stage select, you will go back from where you went into the stage select room.

128-Up:
I've been talking with people in a Skype chat and I want to be ask you forum-goers as well just to be sure: Would this game be welcome on the Aiwanna Wiki?

Oh, and so I don't make an empty post, here's a stage I've been working on.

https://i.gyazo.com/239729f0359a65af7dc6d08871b34af7.mp4

infern0man1:
I'd say it would, seeing that Weegee was accepted to the wiki.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version