Author Topic: Um.. About Kamilia 3...  (Read 7291 times)

MatthewRPG

Um.. About Kamilia 3...
« on: September 09, 2014, 10:45:41 PM »
Hello, its me again, I didn't know where to put this but I wanted some info.
Kamilia is continuing Kamilia 3 instead of Influka.
(Secret Boss 1)

That's great and all, but if I'm not mistaken, a lot of Americans are pissed off at Kamilia, may I ask why?
(I don't know if any of this is actually true, my friend Raganoxer told me and I just needed closure.)
Thanks for your time.

Starz0r

• Owner
  • The Kid
  • Administrator
  • Hall Of Fame
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 37.0.2062.103 Chrome 37.0.2062.103
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
Re: Um.. About Kamilia 3...
« Reply #1 on: September 10, 2014, 01:45:45 PM »
There are alot of reasons. A huge one being that Kamilia won't give the game to Twitch people because of the savehacking problem which he needs to get his head out of his ass to understand. Another thing being that the sanity in this game that INFLUKA was giving it is now gone and is being made by someone else who just wants the game to be possible to top-class players. At this point, many people are fed up with him and might just boycott the game. I mean how logical would it be if I only released 'I Wanna Kill The Shadowlink' to Twitch people only. And leave out Nico community players and Afreeca community players then it would be not fair to them because of one person in the community making a mistake. Kamilia is also trying to make the game so secure because some people want to just hack through the game and is just catering to the people who don't want to hack. It's like evasive DRM on a game, the people who buy the game legit are fucked over by the broken DRM on the game while the people who pirate the game are having the perfect experience.

Iwannabetheplayer

• Wannabe
  • I,m a noob in Fangames
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 31.0 Firefox 31.0
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2014, 03:59:10 PM »
I actually now have a ton of questions to you after seeing that video but i will leave it at the most important ones that you may also be able to answer me because i think you just get the imformations from kamilia(?). 1. What do you need to open that keyhole at first there.  Did maybe the hidden key get a 2nd use? And, can you already get to this boss when first playing through Stage 1? 2. Why do all of the Crimson have 1 health bar for all? that ruins a lot of good strategys for this boss and makes it an unnecessary ton harder. To get to your question, the reason is pretty obvious, i couls now just basically say the same things as Starz0r. For normal and maybe even a bit more experienced players it just makes the game kinda frustrating to play through how i think. For example : I am still stuck at entering secret 1.(Yeah, STILL...still *sniff* *sniff* *goes to corner and crys*) I hope kamilia takes these and future tips and makes this game a bit more fun to play through.

Raganoxer

• Wannabe
  • i make level and level accessories
  • Windows 8.1/Server 2013 Windows 8.1/Server 2013
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 35.0.1916.153 Chrome 35.0.1916.153
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 10, 2014, 07:57:40 PM »
I actually now have a ton of questions to you after seeing that video but i will leave it at the most important ones that you may also be able to answer me because i think you just get the imformations from kamilia(?). 1. What do you need to open that keyhole at first there.  Did maybe the hidden key get a 2nd use? And, can you already get to this boss when first playing through Stage 1? 2. Why do all of the Crimson have 1 health bar for all? that ruins a lot of good strategys for this boss and makes it an unnecessary ton harder. To get to your question, the reason is pretty obvious, i couls now just basically say the same things as Starz0r. For normal and maybe even a bit more experienced players it just makes the game kinda frustrating to play through how i think. For example : I am still stuck at entering secret 1.(Yeah, STILL...still *sniff* *sniff* *goes to corner and crys*) I hope kamilia takes these and future tips and makes this game a bit more fun to play through.

Well
1. You need the ket from secret stage 4 (i wanna be the TAS), not sure if its accessible though.
2. They all share one health bar for added difficulty, you have to count how many times you shoot the four gods so you dont overshoot green for example.
3. im still stuck on getting secret 1 but im on Boss 2.
4. Kamilia aint going to ever make this easier because of silly reasons.
~i make your fangames on LBP with hugs and kisses, don't worry they're good quality to LBP standards!

REBAG

• Spike Dodger
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 34.0.1847.137 Chrome 34.0.1847.137
    • View Profile
    • Twitch
« Reply #4 on: September 10, 2014, 08:48:02 PM »
2. They all share one health bar for added difficulty, you have to count how many times you shoot the four gods so you dont overshoot green for example.
Wouldn't that be artificial bullshit difficulty

MatthewRPG

« Reply #5 on: September 12, 2014, 03:45:51 PM »
Wouldn't that be artificial bullshit difficulty

Why yes, yes it is. Remember, this is Kamilia 3 we're talking about.

Iwannabetheplayer

• Wannabe
  • I,m a noob in Fangames
  • Nintendo Wii Nintendo Wii
  • Browser:
  • Mozilla compatible Mozilla compatible
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2014, 11:04:09 AM »
Well alright i gotta say sorry for the last stuff i posted it wasnt meant like that it might also be that i am still a bit of a noobish player, and started playing fangames like a month ago or so, so i might be pretty unexperienced, i take that last stuff back. But to say new things, i just saw Cosmics Nue Viedo. Besides it being crazily buffed i didnt actually see him entering it somewhere. I guess nue is now stage 2 secret boss, i guess stage 3 and 4 now have secret bosses too,right? Stage 5 already has got Koala i dont think another secret boss is gonna get added there, even though it would match what im guessing now. That being Stage 3=Destination Stage 4=Gravityman Stage 5=Big Kid. But again, i dont know about this, this is just what i am thinking.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2014, 11:07:29 AM by Iwannabetheplayer »

HAEGOE

• Spike Dodger
  • Why the *beep* they're not in puyo tetris?????????
  • Windows 8.1/Server 2013 Windows 8.1/Server 2013
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 37.0.2062.120 Chrome 37.0.2062.120
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2014, 05:29:23 PM »
Actually Nue is stage 3's hidden boss. Stage 2 is Destination and Stage 4 is Gravity Man.

Also, The Big kid himself is not a hidden boss, but he does appear in stage 4's boss(Influka).
a.k.a. tasteisgone
pronounciaton of HAEGOE is HAEGWE, not HAEGO.

I MAEK MBOILE GEAMS!
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.Haegoe.MostPop