Author Topic: Help with Kamilia 3  (Read 5148 times)

Iwannabetheplayer

• Wannabe
  • I,m a noob in Fangames
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Firefox 31.0 Firefox 31.0
    • View Profile
  • Playstyle: Keyboard
Help with Kamilia 3
« on: August 07, 2014, 05:47:55 AM »
Hi guys that came to read this the problem is that i am currently stuck with getting the 1st Secret in Kamilia 3 i marked somethings on the screenshot to show you my situtation, with red i marked the area that i am currently having the most troubles with, with dark blue i marked what i have ever gotten the furthest, with purple i marked the trigger for the portal, with black i marked where the portal appears after the trigger, with pink i marked which spikes the trigger adds, with cyan i marked which spikes go awayy with the trigger. So i wanted to ask do you have any tips for me? Beacuse i definetely wanna get this secret.                            Sorry,if my english is bad.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 05:50:44 AM by Iwannabetheplayer »

Wolsk

• The Kid
  • Wolsky McKitty :3
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 36.0.1985.131 Chrome 36.0.1985.131
    • View Profile
Re: Help with Kamilia 3
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2014, 07:15:15 AM »

For the pixel align, touch the wall I touched while going back up from the trigger.  That align is the best align for the corner after the t-bone.  Also, for the gate followed by a diagonal up top, I have a setup where you can just jump like it's a normal gate and hold left.  For the t-bone after, there is no real trick to doing it other than to do a low single jump.  It's pretty difficult, so good luck!
meow :3

Why are you complaining about being a meme? this is a positive thing

Iwannabetheplayer

• Wannabe
  • I,m a noob in Fangames
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2014, 08:16:27 AM »
Ok thanks. That helps but do you have any tips for that last jump before that trigger? I keep dieing to the left spike...
« Last Edit: August 07, 2014, 08:50:14 AM by Iwannabetheplayer »

BBF

• Cherry Eater
  • Windows 7/Server 2008 R2 Windows 7/Server 2008 R2
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 36.0.1985.125 Chrome 36.0.1985.125
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2014, 12:24:28 PM »
There is a walk-off allign for the T-Bone thing on the way back, which makes the corner harder as trade off

You allign to the right wall where you would drop down to finish the screen after the trigger and then not touch any walls on the way back to the part where you want to walk off

Edit: For the last drop you just have to find a strategy that suits you. If your drop jump is precise you can just hold left, otherwise you will have to stop for a few frames.

Iwannabetheplayer

• Wannabe
  • I,m a noob in Fangames
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2014, 01:56:52 PM »
Alright, Thats it. I GIVE UP. After 10 hours of trying this, i dont even want anymore. I,m sorry that i really have to do this but...could somebody please send me a savefile where he/she just entered the secret.

BBF

• Cherry Eater
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2014, 03:53:31 PM »
No. You can't just share Kamilia savefiles with others.

Also, if you can't get into the secret you don't deserve to get it.

Swordslinger

• Sectional Moderator
  • The Kid
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 33.0.1750.154 Chrome 33.0.1750.154
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 07, 2014, 03:54:43 PM »
The secrets get harder, so if you can't get the first, there is no way you're getting any secret after it.
A Random Signature

AndresSgarrido

• Cherry Eater
  • Unknown Unknown
  • Browser:
  • Opera 11.10 Opera 11.10
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 07, 2014, 10:08:42 PM »
Maybe you will be able to get to the 2nd stage secret, since its easier than getting to the screen of 1st stage, but the 2nd secret screen itself its.. really hard

And if you still have some hope, the last drop is easier if you just hold left and after you are exactly below of the block, jump again and bonk your head. After that you should be done with that jump

OhNoezEinPandy

• Spike Dodger
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
  • Chrome 36.0.1985.131 Chrome 36.0.1985.131
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2014, 02:17:24 AM »
Many people are attempting the earlier stages of kamilia 3 too soon. It is a pretty difficult game and you shouldn't be already grinding segments for hours.

Play other fangames first and attempt it again in a month or 2. You will get much more joy out of it.

TheMarios327

• Wannabe
  • Windows XP Windows XP
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 08, 2014, 02:54:03 AM »
Play other stuff before going into K3, most people (I'm including myself in this) play the game when it's still way too far from their skill level.
Now the only tip I could give is pointless since you haven't reached the item room, but if anyone is interested:
Exploit the Warpsaves glitch. Which is basically pressing S+your shoot button at the same time, while touching a save that allows you to warp when pressing S. This makes you save on the spot where you would be after "escaping", but still on the room where the save you warped from is. If you do this on Item 1 room, you will save on a spike to the left of the item, but you won't die to it if you hold right as you spawn.
It's a very weird glitch, I'm pretty sure it has to do with the order events are executed in GM.
PS: The glitch is only useful in Item 1 and maaaybe item 3 (haven't tested yet, but seems like you could skip a couple segments). So it's pretty much useless since it only allows partially skipping the easy secrets.

Iwannabetheplayer

• Wannabe
  • I,m a noob in Fangames
  • Linux Linux
  • Browser:
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 08, 2014, 06:37:52 AM »
Ok, well i guess i took your tip and started playing other games. I just beat Conquer the blow 1 and 2 and the red,orange and yellow sections in across the rainbow (All Secrets and beaten first screen of green ). And i  admit that that idea with the savefile was just dumb. It was just a desperate (thanks to google translator for this word) try to achieve something .Meh