Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Kye Williams

Pages: 1 [2]
Okay, I Know You Never Like Me... But This Time Is Different... A Few Days Ago When I Was Watching I Wanna Get Cultured 2 Gameplay By Joshua_Boring [My Friend] I Thought To Myself "Why Can't I Make A Good Fangame... I Wish I Made A Game That Is Better Than Get Cultured 2?" And That's What Got Me To I Wanna Kill The Bestinary...

Game's Plot: While The Kid [Or Me] Was Going Through The Grasslands, Biff & His Crew Of Enemys [Gustav, Kamilia, Just, Rebag102_ & More] Teleports To The Kid And Teleports Him To A Different Universe... Now He Must Go Through The Universe To Fight Against The Evil Masterminds & Save The Universe Once And For All...

Game Type: Medley

Creators: Kye Williams, Joshua Boring, MatthewRPG, Corrupt 21, Pieceofcheese87, Maybe More

See Y'all In The Adventure!  :atkHappy:

Discord Link: httpss://discord.gg/qDsZB

Yours Truly: Kye Williams & The KTB Group

User-Made Creations / Re: The New Ultimate Fangame! [o_o]
« on: June 15, 2016, 02:51:02 AM »
I Can Make Animations :D

Unfinished / Incomplete / Re: I wanna be the BOSHY remake
« on: June 12, 2016, 09:25:41 AM »
I'm a kid who cant articulate

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna be the 128 v1.1
« on: June 12, 2016, 09:24:19 AM »
WARNING: MOST HORRIBLE FANGAME IN EXISTENCE!  :atkWut:

User-Made Creations / Re: The New Ultimate Fangame! [o_o]
« on: June 12, 2016, 09:22:44 AM »
Okay, The Game Has Animated Cutscenes, Cool Bosses, Great Story & Chapters... Also Story Mode...  :atkHappy:

User-Made Creations / The New Ultimate Fangame! [o_o]
« on: June 11, 2016, 07:29:10 PM »
Hello Everyone, Geeks, And Others, I'm Kye... I Want To Say, I Want To Create A New & Complex Fangame, It's Called [YouTube Quest: The Fangame]... If Somebody Think This Is Horrible Then GTFO, So Yeah, The Creation Will Start Tommorow! See You Soon  :atkHappy:

User-Made Creations / Re: I Wanna Be The Quarzious - Quarzious Mode
« on: April 02, 2016, 07:40:17 PM »
Congratulations, You Ruined My Fangame Life, Goodbye Fangames [2012 - 2016] I Quit The Fangame World

Game Design / Re: I Wanna Be The Dreamer [Devolopment]
« on: March 29, 2016, 03:33:40 PM »
Dear Fangame Makers, My Fangames Are Not Really Good, Because Nobody Helps Me On Them, It Would Be Nice If You All Help Me On The Fangame Quest, Signed: Kye Williams

Topics: Make Fan-Made Title I Can Use For The Fangame, Game Ideas, And More

I Would Appeariate If You Like This, See You Soon!

:atkHappy:

... Still Working On Quarzia: Remastered
What can we do? you are already known for bad games, moreover, stop writing the first letters uppercase, you will have to have own determination or being hated by the community because you do not like constructive criticism, if we do fangame for you I (and others, I do not know) I feel used and let me angry, and would not be fair to encodings for its use, do the code and hope to work and leave the way you expect, it's just that I have nothing more to say. :WhosThat:

Why Do You Hate My Fangame Idea?!, It's My Final Fangame, And I Want To Make It Special!

By The Way, Can You Give Me A Link To: I Wanna Kill The Medley?

« on: March 28, 2016, 02:52:05 PM »
FYI there wont be anyone to make the game for you. Just letting you know.
There will be someone if you hire them :Kappa:

seriously speaking, the more specific you ask, the more helpful the answers will be.
If you know nothing at all, there are fangame engines that is used to make games with coded simple kid movements/saving/other functions and such, and often, with tips that can help you(if you can read and understand them)

OMG, You Are The Creator Of I Wanna Get The Ooparts!, Can I Have 1 & 2?

BTW, Please Help Me!, The Game Is Gonna Have Story & Chapters!

« on: March 22, 2016, 05:39:18 PM »
Not to sound overly harsh or anything, but unless you have specific questions there's not a whole lot people can do for you.

I Don't Like You, I Just Logged On Here!

Game Design / I Wanna Be The Dreamer [Devolopment]
« on: March 22, 2016, 04:53:05 PM »
Dear Fangame Makers, My Fangames Are Not Really Good, Because Nobody Helps Me On Them, It Would Be Nice If You All Help Me On The Fangame Quest, Signed: Kye Williams

Topics: Make Fan-Made Title I Can Use For The Fangame, Game Ideas, And More

I Would Appeariate If You Like This, See You Soon!

:atkHappy:

... Still Working On Quarzia: Remastered

Pages: 1 [2]