Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - kendotlibero

Pages: 1 2 [3]
Great!  :atkHappy:
Anyway we should have more than one person helping this project, since tastes can vary a lot.
We should also keep in mind that the challange is oriented to newcomers that want to git gud at fangames; so we should make a good learning curve and use better known fan games to make people more interested.

I thought of dividing the challange in various levels; and Every level has every genre of fangames (needle, avoidence and so on)
BTW I still need help picking those fangemes, since I'm n00b.
 :atkCry:

We're on the same opinion; but I thought about something, like a marathon to help newcomers to git gud, and not evryone likes K2 savage games... K1, for exeample, is not loved by a lot of people...

A lot of people (including me) Used the K2 Savage Mountain to Git Gud at fangame...
I am not a fangame expert, and I arrived at mysteryous house.
Can we make a Zero to hero challange with good fangames, to help people to improve their skills and avoid getting annoyed with bad games?
P.S I not going againts  ShadowsDieAway, he did a great job with that challange... BTW I think that he is intended more for diehard Kamilia  fans than newcomers...

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: What's Your Progress?
« on: May 29, 2015, 12:38:37 PM »
Kamilia 1, final boss...

You win, my fellow!
you showed me the way to go to the MLG Paradise

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Your worst fail in a fangame
« on: May 03, 2015, 11:44:03 AM »
trying kamilia 3 after finishing only the original "I wanna be the guy"

Off Topic / Re: POKéRAP
« on: April 23, 2015, 07:18:29 AM »

Off Topic / POKéRAP
« on: April 22, 2015, 05:20:29 PM »
Can the wannabes do the pokčrap?
1 pokčmon for person,

I want to be the best, that ever was
To beat all the rest, yeah, that's my cause.

Meet and Greet! / Hi!
« on: April 20, 2015, 04:22:45 PM »
I'm kendotlibero
I live in Italy and I play games (maybe too much, seeing where i'm typing that)
After beating the original IWBTG several yesrs ago, I recently discovered the world of fangames and I wanna get into...
Hope you enjoy my presence^^

Pages: 1 2 [3]