Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Destructor Destroyer

Pages: 1 [2]
Gameplay & Discussion / I wanna beat the Zorgo Needle v1.2
« on: November 07, 2015, 10:37:59 PM »
I'm stuck on this one section and i tried to reach it by doing a ledge jump but this looks impossible so what strat do i use its here https://prntscr.com/90ao3c.

Meet and Greet! / Re: Hola, Ario jestem.
« on: November 06, 2015, 07:29:52 PM »
Hey Ario you should post more games i found all of the amazing and a good difficulty keep it up man i especially liked i wanna stop the stars amazing!

Gameplay & Discussion / Re: Help for troubling fangame segments
« on: November 01, 2015, 07:56:24 PM »
In i wanna be the wing the one save everyone gets stuck on the one that requires 1 frame jump or jump cancelling not sure how to jump cancel properly? I can't show image of it at the moment.

Gameplay & Discussion / What are the aligns and which aligns to use where
« on: November 01, 2015, 06:55:30 PM »
Can someone explain to me aligns and how to use them. I'm unsure on which aligns to use on certain jumps like corners, planes, etc is a video or a diagram on them?

In i wanna be the wing there is one jump which i think requires a jump cancel varient but im not sure how to implement a cancel jump while moving which i feel requires 3 hands because of how many times i have to press shift and move at the same time to do the jump. Always avoided inverts or downwards planes because of this. Still not sure how to cancel jump with this explanation its took confusing and could you do into more detail on how to do downwards planes only jump i can't do are jumps requiring jump cancels (small spike forming triple diamond, inverts, downward planes etc). Also where are you getting the 3rd shift key from i only have 2 shift keys on keyboard so the video doesn't help too much at all... Last thing is there is a jump in kamilia 3 secret 2 (which im not there yet but planning to do) which people say are one frame and bunny hop not sure how to do those either only thing stopping me from trying secret 2. JGB Master i now just got i hope you got my send skype i clicked the one with the spain lettering saw no flag its my first time. also do you want to add twitch as well? Instead would be big help and thanks for the continued assistence i appreciate it.

I am using keyboard and i know you need to use both shift keys. When i use it i can't jump afterwards what is the timing for that. Biggest problem is how do you implement it in the game in order to do inverts or really tight jumps. When i perform one i feel like i need an extra hand so i can move the character as i cancel jump what else am i doing wrong? A video would be nice on how to do this or a picture of the controls of a keyboard or just a full tutorial on it....

Pages: 1 [2]