Show Posts

This section allows you to view all posts made by this member. Note that you can only see posts made in areas you currently have access to.

Messages - Redtefox

Pages: [1]
General Games / Re: Never Ending Sentence
« on: October 28, 2018, 03:20:17 PM »
yeet

Game Design / Oh boy, a collab.
« on: July 15, 2017, 05:12:00 PM »
Hello! So, this is a fangame I'm working on, it's going to be a collab between makers and friends. The title of the fangame is "Oh boy, a collab." Let me explain now.

All you need to do to join is join my discord down below and send me a message, you don't have to send one right away, but until then, your role will be set to undecided.
The collab will consist of an (undecided) amount of people making areas for the game. You can either make a meme area, a needle area, or an avoidance, and if you like, you can do 2 at the same time or all. You choose how many rooms you will include in the area.

The engine we are working with is YoYoYo engine, and Gamemaker Studio.
If you have questions, message me on discord. my id is "ニードルチャン#3183"

The server link: httpss://discord.gg/mSNnCGr

The Lounge / Re: Full Fangame Maps
« on: March 22, 2017, 02:11:06 PM »
Are you able to make a full map of "I wanna see the Moon" That would be pretty cool

Tools & Software / Re: Jtool Skin Library
« on: March 16, 2017, 03:18:57 PM »
Very useful! :3

Tournaments / Re: Fangame Marathon 2017 Date Discussion
« on: March 02, 2017, 08:46:08 AM »
Any weekend of june is okay with me, and I'm most likely free to participate!  :denMiku:

Game Design / Re: Fangame Resource Library (Sprites, Tiles, Objects, etc)
« on: September 28, 2016, 09:10:51 AM »
What version of gamemaker? Studio but I believe they'll work just fine in 8 as well. Could be wrong about that though.
Ah okay, well this topic is really useful, thanks.  :IceFairy:

Game Design / Re: Fangame Resource Library (Sprites, Tiles, Objects, etc)
« on: September 27, 2016, 04:05:45 PM »
The codes of some of the particles and stuff, what gm is that for exactly? :cirPrise:

Unfinished / Incomplete / I Wanna Be The Undertale
« on: November 06, 2015, 07:10:13 PM »
*Dead*

I would test if you don't mind. :atkHappy:

User-Made Creations / Re: My first game
« on: October 18, 2015, 06:15:11 PM »
I`m impressed. Its pretty good for being your first fangame. I enjoyed it, but there were some things to be worked on.

Level designs: Pretty okay, I only disliked the water one because of the spikes on the bottom of screen.

Music: Good music choices.

Gimmicks: Though this being your first fangame, I'm impressed you had gravity arrows in there.

Overall: Its better then some of the fangames on the wiki, yet has some flaws. The needle is pretty easy, well probably because of there being no save blockers. If you make a second fangame, try playing other good fangames for inspiration.

Meet and Greet! / hai all.
« on: October 18, 2015, 04:00:46 PM »
im new to this community :D :paraKid:

Pages: [1]